Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 24th) Last 16 !

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:Judd spending MSI arguing with Roland and Dominic Dale on Twitter?

lol Gotta love the Burger King. He 's totally ignoring Ding as a player. He did that last year, he's doing it again this year. Even Hendry is having a bit of fun needling Terry about how much Ding sucks these days.
Last edited by snucar on 24 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Dale is talking sense.

Trump doesn't have cueball control, he just smashes everything.

Considering Judd's made 80+ centuries in a season, it's not like he has no control, but he doesn't have the consistency of Ding at his best. Plus his cannons are more hope for the best rather than calculated.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:Taking SF's job but Twitter Attack!:

Dominic Dale ‏@spaceman147 23m 23 minutes ago
There is a colossal difference in class between Ding and Judd when it comes to cue ball control. It's Judd's biggest downfall.

Spaceman! :happy:

Postby eraserhead

Skullman wrote:Considering Judd's made 80+ centuries in a season, it's not like he has no control, but he doesn't have the consistency of Ding at his best. Plus his cannons are more hope for the best rather than calculated.

It's why he hasn't made many 147s and that he rarely plays for the black off a long pot.
Last edited by eraserhead on 24 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Dale is talking sense.

Trump doesn't have cueball control, he just smashes everything.

Considering Judd's made 80+ centuries in a season, it's not like he has no control, but he doesn't have the consistency of Ding at his best. Plus his cannons are more hope for the best rather than calculated.

Positional play is definitely Judd's weak point. He relies on luck and his excellent potting a lot.

Ding has made six maximum breaks already and could have had seven if he didn't forget he was on one that one time. Ding is a master of cue ball controll.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:Surely Trump has got better things to do than argue with people on Twittdd during mid session?

Yeah,exactly!.

I,m already lookin forward to seein Trump v Dales next match. :fence: :-D

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Gone over to Eurosport. Foulds ask if we want to Tweet in our views of the season ticket holders.

Think he'll read out; "Tell those knobheads to stop they're moaning."

"Football tops look silly on out of shape middle aged men."

Postby Skullman

SnookerFan wrote:Gone over to Eurosport. Foulds ask if we want to Tweet in our views of the season ticket holders.

I wouldn't. People who use the wrong 'their' shouldn't get their views aired :john:

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:Taking SF's job but Twitter Attack!:

Dominic Dale ‏@spaceman147 23m 23 minutes ago
There is a colossal difference in class between Ding and Judd when it comes to cue ball control. It's Judd's biggest downfall.

Judd trump ‏@judd147t 8m 8 minutes ago
@spaceman147 you are clueless. Watch my first break of 80 something then watch both his frames

I think Trump is not doing himself any favours by engaging in twitter feuds. Not professional.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Leave that red head in the front row. :love: The rest can sod off. There. That's my view.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Leave that red head in the front row. :love: The rest can sod off. There. That's my view.

:chuckle:

Watch out for Wildey the boogie man.. Might ban us.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Skullman wrote:
Souvent wrote:I have a feeling this is Trump's year. It will happen eventually, right?

Just like it did for Jimmy.

After Jimmy missed his greatest chances, the likes of Ronnie, Higgins, MWJ, Hunter, Lee, Stevens emerged.

Tell me, who is emerging this time to stop Trump from ever winning a World Title?