Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 24th) Last 16 !

Postby Cheshire Cat

Skullman wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Ding is 10-5 up and Virgo won't shut his yap. How critical is he going to be? He is so pro-Trump it's not even funny.

You can still be critical of the player ahead...

He's been on Ding's case the entire night, slamming everything he does, saying his lead is due to good run of ball. Even when he pots balls, he's smacking him and saying he doesn't look confident.

Complete and utter toss. He's got more praise for Judd being behind that he does for Ding being ahead.

Postby GJ

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Annoying how many times Ding asks for the white to be cleaned. More than any other player I've seen.

Ebdon?

Ebdon got it cleaned after every shot in that famous 5 minute 12 break :hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Annoying how many times Ding asks for the white to be cleaned. More than any other player I've seen.

Ebdon?

Ebdon got it cleaned after every shot in that famous 5 minute 12 break :hatoff:

Fair point.

Postby Iranu

Cue Guru wrote:
GJ wrote:Virgo seething

Good.

The man is a cockwomble and he's turning Ebdon into one, though to be fair Ebdon's personality does help this acceleration.

If only Ebdon was learning his trade from the great Clive Everton. I feel like he has the potential to be a very good commentator if he doesn't pick up bad habits.

Postby GJ

Lucky wrote:Ding is entitled to be a little jaded if he wins this frame he's half way to the title 51 frames under his belt just another 50 needed.

He did get as easy a quallies draw as possible and had a week between last quallies match and his opener here ;-)

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Cue Guru wrote:

Good.

The man is a cockwomble and he's turning Ebdon into one, though to be fair Ebdon's personality does help this acceleration.

If only Ebdon was learning his trade from the great Clive Everton. I feel like he has the potential to be a very good commentator if he doesn't pick up bad habits.

<ok>

Postby GJ

Iranu wrote:
Cue Guru wrote:

Good.

Working with the BBC clowns will ruin him :roll: >-(

Postby Wildey

Lucky wrote:Ding is entitled to be a little jaded if he wins this frame he's half way to the title 51 frames under his belt just another 50 needed.

he had a week off between his 3rd match and 4th and he wasent even pushed in qualifying.

not a problem at all

Postby GJ

Wildey wrote:

he had a week off between his 3rd match and 4th and he wasent even pushed in qualifying.

not a problem at all

Kyren is getting better each round so I agree its no problem :happy: :happy: :happy:

Postby Holden Chinaski

GJ wrote:

He did get as easy a quallies draw as possible and had a week between last quallies match and his opener here ;-)

Robbo had a good draw against Holt as well :chuckle:

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

not a problem at all

Not a problem at all?

How would you know?

Postby GJ

Holden Chinaski wrote:
GJ wrote:

Yes he did , holt played the match of his life and its a fluke judging by his pathetic effort against his pal willo :-D

Postby GJ

masterdoctorgenius wrote:wow.

judd , allen, ronnie. all on their way out. and it is only the 2nd round.

it is all looking for a selby higgins final now

Write Kyren off at your peril :hatoff:

Postby Lucky

Wildey wrote:

not a problem at all

Can't see it myself. No matter how easy/hard a draw you think he's had, he's still gotta go beyond what everyone else ever has. He looks tired now and the real work hasn't really started.

Postby TheRocket

Hawkins (if he beats ROS) or Fu might have a word to say about that. But I agree about Higgins. He has the absolutely perfect draw.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Lucky wrote:
Wildey wrote:

not a problem at all

Can't see it myself. No matter how easy/hard a draw you think he's had, he's still gotta go beyond what everyone else ever has. He looks tired now and the real work hasn't really started.

Indeed.

Postby GJ

Lucky

I think if ding was in better physical shape it wouldn't be an issue but I doubt hes a gym goer like Ronnie and others.

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
GJ wrote:

Yes he did , holt played the match of his life and its a fluke judging by his pathetic effort against his pal willo :-D

No fluke at all. Holty taught Robbo a snooker lesson. He now owns Robbo, as does Milky.

Postby Skullman

TheRocket wrote:

Hawkins (if he beats ROS) or Fu might have a word to say about that. But I agree about Higgins. He has the absolutely perfect draw.

Ding beat him here last year, and he was playing worse in general.