Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 23rd) Last 16 !

Postby Cheshire Cat

Can't see how anyone can complain about Carter v McManus. Their table was atrocious yesterday, with kicks deciding the outcome of frames. Did well considering how disgusting their table conditions are.

Postby Souvent

Cheshire Cat wrote:Can't see how anyone can complain about Carter v McManus. Their table was atrocious yesterday, with kicks deciding the outcome of frames. Did well considering how disgusting their table conditions are.

It's not all down to kicks though. There was a part of the last frame where they missed about ten pot attempts at the same ball.

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:To me the big question of this round is: will Ronnie give an interview on Monday? :john: rofl

Remember last year when he took his shoes off, and the commentators made it sound like the worst crime any human had ever committed? <doh>

Postby Skullman

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:To me the big question of this round is: will Ronnie give an interview on Monday? :john: rofl

he has to. could face disqualification at worst

They won't disqualify him, just fine him.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

Remember last year when he took his shoes off, and the commentators made it sound like the worst crime any human had ever committed? <doh>

Everything Ronnie does gets blown out of proportion. The shoe thing was silly. Having said that, he does do some outrageous stuff sometimes..

Postby votesforgoats

"He's an immense talent"
*misses a simple red*
Lol. Steve has a good point though, although Selby's break-building seems to have weakened recently for whatever reason, it has usually been much more of a strength than people seem to think. Didn't he set a record for most centuries here in a match or something like that?