Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 23rd) Last 16 !

Postby hendry_fan

snucar wrote:Why the players do not listen to the great Willie? He's calling all the right shots, but they insist not to listen. Stubborns.

Well Ali missed 2 easy blues this morning,so i guess he learned that from Willie. ;-) :-D

Postby PoolBoy

Cloud Strife wrote:Is Baird one of those that came on to the tour through Q School?

Yes, he is. He qualified from the 2012 Q-school.

I'm watching the Carter-McManus game. Win or lose both players press conferences are going to be interesting!
It's all seething and head shaking out there! :-D

Postby Cloud Strife

PoolBoy wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Is Baird one of those that came on to the tour through Q School?

Yes, he is. He qualified from the 2012 Q-school.

I'm watching the Carter-McManus game. Win or lose both players press conferences are going to be interesting!
It's all seething and head shaking out there! :-D

Yeah, I seemed to remember him cutting a swathe through one of the Q-School draws. Didn't lose a single frame iirc.

Postby snucar

SnookerFan wrote:
snucar wrote:Why the players do not listen to the great Willie? He's calling all the right shots, but they insist not to listen. Stubborns.

They are too tight to purchase an ear piece.

Sounds about right. I bet Murphy would love having Willie calling the shots for him. But it would have to be a set of both ear piece and a mic. Because good ol' Shaun has an opinion and he has to hit Willie back. But he would make tons of 147s

Postby Cheshire Cat

Is this the same Willie that always asks whoever is doing comms with him what to do? 'What do you think Den? Should he play the cannon' 'What do you think Ken, should he go in and out of balk?'

'What do you think?'

'What do you think?'

'Whaddya' think?'

Worst commentator along with Parrott.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Nothing is more cringe worthy than an out of shape forty year old wearing a football top.

Him not wearing one would be worse to look at.

Good point. I'd prefer not looking at him at all.

Postby Wildey

Could we focus on the snooker not whos in the audience please.

its non of our buisness whos wearing what or who people on here have been known to wear naff things im sure without internet forums taking the snake hiss

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Nothing is more cringe worthy than an out of shape forty year old wearing a football top.

Him not wearing one would be worse to look at.

Good point. I'd prefer not looking at him at all.

Well he paid to be there, so suck it up :wave: