Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 22st) Last 16 !

Postby snucar

LC wrote:They had the template for the pocket the other day and parrot said they where 3.25, so I dunno what to believe

Yes, I saw that. Very nice of them to try that template on the exhibition table and NOT on one of the tournament tables. Davis didn't say a word and Hendry had a very sarcastic smile while Parrot was BSing us.

Postby stateofwonder

Andre147 wrote:MJw couldn't have played much worse in this session, yet he's level at 4-4.

This tells me Holt won't be able to sustain that good form like CS said.

There's still two sessions to go and TG might perform more magic!

But yes, the last frame was ridiculous, each of them had about five chances to win it

Postby Skullman

Andre147 wrote:
LC wrote:Do the tables get changed at some point? ie the pockets or is it just the cloth?

I know they do it before the Semis and at some point before that too.

No morning session on Monday, so maybe then? :shrug:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Virgo is a plum.

4-4 is a very good result. Holt would have gone into this match wanting that or 5-3 in front, or 5-3 behind at worst. I expect top players to stay in touch with one another and not let one run away.

Postby Dan-cat

it was a tippy tappy situation, and Marco missed the red by a fraction from the tap, and a foul and a miss was called. It looked like you couldn't play back to baulk from the position, so Ants put him back in (to play from that position), and Fu played up to baulk, relatively safe. Ants misses the next shot, and Fu clears up. Quite odd that Ants didn't just play that shot to baulk.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:it was a tippy tappy situation, and Marco missed the red by a fraction from the tap, and a foul and a miss was called. It looked like you couldn't play back to baulk from the position, so Ants put him back in (to play from that position), and Fu played up to baulk, relatively safe. Ants misses the next shot, and Fu clears up. Quite odd that Ants didn't just play that shot to baulk.