Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 22st) Last 16 !

Postby Cue Guru

Cheshire Cat wrote:McGill pulls one back.

Hendry saying McGill should always open up the reds because Fu won't make a break / win the frame in one visit. What a numpty.

I kinda see where he's coming from, Fu hasn't had a great season. But he did play very well in the first round, so he's dangerous in my book. Hendry seems to be catching the snooker disease. That wee box he sits in with Taylor/Willie/Virgo is a haven for bullshitters virus.

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:Weren't there rumours that him and Vikki have split up?

Can't remember where I heard that. I assume it's false.

The only place I've seen those rumours are this forum.

Postby SnookerFan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:vikki and selby broke up? didnt they have a child recently? and selby doesnt strike me as one who breaks up

I said there was rumours, I highly doubt it's fact.

Honestly, can't even remember where I heard it.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:You got to love long frame matches. What runt thought of best of sevens?

Watch your language or there will be better hope of you getting a season ticket than commenting on here <ok>

Postby Cue Guru

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:McGill and Fu are only fighting for the honour of losing against O'Sullivan after he's done with Hawkins.

u never know. if bingo can beat ronnie at the crucible and fu has already beaten him here, so everything is possible

i take nothing for guranteed anymore

For once, you're not being negative but wise. :hatoff:

I don't remember Ronnie winning each year, so everyone is beatable in my book. Just takes one bad ball to swing a match.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:You got to love long frame matches. What runt thought of best of sevens?

Barry Hearn.

there was Best of 7s at the Masters in the 70s