Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 21st) Last 32 &

Postby snucar

Muppet147 wrote:Trump will be joining his good friend Robertson in the Crucible dustbin.

Nah, he has already booked a table for two at Burger King (he wouldn't dare to join the other eliminated Top 16 titans at Greggs, he's way too arrogant). Robertson is already collecting bananas somewhere for the winter.
Last edited by snucar on 21 Apr 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SnookerFan

kruppy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:RANDOM QUESTION!

Is the snooker starting at 1pm next Friday, as well?

I should know since I've got a ticket... :D

Either you wait until I get home, or you search elsewhere.

Sorry. <doh>

I meant next Thursday. I know they play three sessions on Fridays.

Going bucking senile.

Postby kruppy

SnookerFan wrote:
kruppy wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:RANDOM QUESTION!

Is the snooker starting at 1pm next Friday, as well?

I should know since I've got a ticket... :D

Either you wait until I get home, or you search elsewhere.

Sorry. <doh>

I meant next Thursday. I know they play three sessions on Fridays.

Going bucking senile.

Well I've got tickets for Thursday too, so I should know that equally well. Of course Friday will be the usual 10am, 2.30pm, and 7pm, and if I recall correctly it's 1pm + 7pm next Friday.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Virgo sounds gutted about the predicament Trump finds himself in lol.

The BBC always sound gutted when their favourite players struggle. When Ronnie lost 6-1 to Robertson at The Masters, John Parrott looked like he'd sucked a lemon.

Postby SnookerFan

kruppy wrote:Well I've got tickets for Thursday too, so I should know that equally well. Of course Friday will be the usual 10am, 2.30pm, and 7pm, and if I recall correctly it's 1pm + 7pm next Friday.

That's what I figured. Stuff to do next Thursday morning, lucky it's a late day.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Hendry talking bullocks. Says when Wenbo is 7-3 up that he shouldn't be taking risks. But he said last night that when Ding was the player in front when the session resumed that he should have been taking on blues to the corner etc.

Make your mind up you goof.