Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 21st) Last 32 &

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:Been out reading everyone's updates this evening and it seemed like Perry/Wilson was a high standard match. As soon as I get home and start watching and suddenly they start making poor mistakes. I can only apologise to both players.

But its exciting for us

Definitely! I'm glad I got home in time to catch the end of it.

Nothing like a tactical bout at the end of a match, even if it's borne out of errors :) way more exciting than big breaks at this stage.

Postby Andre147

Good match this one between Perry and Kyren...

Hope it goes to a decider, but Kyren the winner.

Not been able to watch much snooker these last few days, but the highlights at the end of the evening are quite enough to know what most important happened.

Pity Liang didn't win his match, especially from such a commanding position. I honestly wasn't expecting him to lose it, I would think he would win it like Holt did, but no.

Postby Cue Guru

Andre147 wrote:Good match this one between Perry and Kyren...

Hope it goes to a decider, but Kyren the winner.

Not been able to watch much snooker these last few days, but the highlights at the end of the evening are quite enough to know what most important happened.

Pity Liang didn't win his match, especially from such a commanding position. I honestly wasn't expecting him to lose it, I would think he would win it like Holt did, but no.

What do the leaves tell you; who will win this one? :hatoff:

Postby Cue Guru

Andre147 wrote:
Skullman wrote:I think yesterday's prediction of Gould winning has sunk Mystic Andre's reputation.

rofl

Probably yeah.

I will sit on the fence on this one. :roll:

I have this feeling for Fu, should I put a bet on him to win the title?