Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 21st) Last 32 &

Postby Pedro147

Cheshire Cat wrote:Some drama on Twitter between Matt Selt and SnookerBacker. I was wondering what that was last night, was too busy with the Ding match.

Selt is a tosser.

Buck, have to wait like 3 hours for the snooker to begin. Cba studying. I dunno' what to do.

I seen this. Who is snooker backer? Is he a snooker agent or something like that?

Postby GJ

Pedro147 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Some drama on Twitter between Matt Selt and SnookerBacker. I was wondering what that was last night, was too busy with the Ding match.

He paints himself as a light hearted chap up for a laugh but he blocked me on twitter for laughing at a joke someone made about him.

Selt is a tosser.

Buck, have to wait like 3 hours for the snooker to begin. Cba studying. I dunno' what to do.

I seen this. Who is snooker backer? Is he a snooker agent or something like that?

Postby SnookerFan

Selt is a tosser.

What happened?

Postby Dan-cat

boris_the_butcher wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm not going to lie, I don't even know what Prog Rock is.

king crimson? educate yourself son.

Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, the Moody Blues, Yes, King Crimson, Genesis, and Emerson, Lake & Palmer

My Dad was in a prog rock band called Wally, signed to Atlantic Records. Their first album was produced by Rick Wakeman and 'whispering' Bob Harris of Old Grey Whistle test fame. One of my earliest memories is being at Morgan Studios in London where they made their first album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_(band)

:)
Last edited by Dan-cat on 21 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cue Guru

GJ wrote:A lady on twitter filed a complaint to Hearn about selt using abusive language on twitter

She should have filed a complaint against Robbo for turning into Holt's fluffball. :bugs:

Do you envisage any more white washes?

Postby Cue Guru

Pedro147 wrote:

Selt is a tosser.

http://www.snookerbacker.com/

Does betting advice on snooker matches, sponsors comps at places like SWSA. Seems ok if a bit Big Time Charlie in approach.

Postby Alex0paul

votesforgoats wrote:Today's outright odds are interesting. Trump despite the situation is third favourite, now after Selby and Ronnie, and Liang has shot up to 25/1.

Backed Ding @ 22/1 pre qualifiers. Very happy with the situation now

Postby Cue Guru

votesforgoats wrote:Today's outright odds are interesting. Trump despite the situation is third favourite, now after Selby and Ronnie, and Liang has shot up to 25/1.

That's because the 'arrogant' don't believe Liang can complete, or they expect an all guns blazing resurgent Judd. Tbf, Judd has history of great comebacks. But what the punters don't realise because they're generally not too bright, is that Liang is Judd's practice partner and knows his game inside out. They haven't heard Judd say that Liang is the best player he's practiced with (and Judd has practiced with Ronnie). Or maybe they have and expect Liang to turn into a Robbo :bugs:

Postby GJ

Cheers Alex

The bookies are playing it safe in effect trump is a 20/1 shot given give his position but seeing as alot of punters back him the bookies keep his price low just in case of a comeback.

Postby Cheshire Cat

It'll be interesting to see how Liang plays today, Trump too. I said yesterday, but Liang would have loved to play and finish their match yesterday. The way things were going, it was all Liang.

Postby Cue Guru

GJ wrote:Cheers Alex

The bookies are playing it safe in effect trump is a 20/1 shot given give his position but seeing as alot of punters back him the bookies keep his price low just in case of a comeback.

You don't know much about betting either. The punters make the odds, not the bookies. The bookies set the odds to begin with but the mkt flows afterwards, supply and demand principles. Judd's odds reflect irrational behaviour by punters.