Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thurs April 21st) Last 32 &

Postby Wildey

Cheshire Cat wrote:Neither of these clowns deserve this frame.

Or, well, Kyren maybe edges it. What the hell Perry played I have no idea. Deserved to lose the match after that shot.

this match is what the World championship is all about great stuff and mistakes adds to it

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:

Or, well, Kyren maybe edges it. What the hell Perry played I have no idea. Deserved to lose the match after that shot.

this match is what the World championship is all about great stuff and mistakes adds to it

yes that frame was great to watch.

May the best man win now. <ok>

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:

Never a truer word spoken.

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Wilson should stop moaning and shaking his head everytime when his opponent gets some run of the balls. It's not like as if he hadn't had any himself. And he had enough chances to win the frame anyway.

Perry's exactly the same.

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:Wilson should stop moaning and shaking his head everytime when his opponent gets some run of the balls. It's not like as if he hadn't had any himself. And he had enough chances to win the frame anyway.

Agreed 100%. Im sure it will be his excuse in the press conference

Postby mantorok

It's all part of the learning experience. Cut him some slack.

Postby Wildey

they all do it selective memory

Postby Cheshire Cat

Poor shot from Kyren. Has throwing away his chance on that pink broken him?

I would like Perry to win on tonight's display tbqh. Too many schmucks treat him like he's just some top 16 placeholder.