Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby snucar

I love how people are still overrating Ding and underrating Gould. If Gould stops making silly mistakes (like he did in this session) giving Ding the easiest of tables, he 'll walk over him. Ding should be all over the moon with the result he's having.
Last edited by snucar on 20 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheshire Cat

As a Hawk fan it displeases me to say that had he drawn another qualie yesterday night, he could really have been 9-0 down. Forget A or B game, he didn't even have any game at all with him and still leads 6-3 somehow.

Mighty Mouse played Mighty Toss, was a big opportunity missed last night. I can't see Hawkins playing that badly again.

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:
Gridlock wrote:Happy to see Gouldy keeping in it.Good morning folks!

Was just wondering where you were Griddy Gridster! yo!

Yeah, been working and nursing a cold or flu of some sort.

Postby snucar

Cheshire Cat wrote:What's with this press conference that Barry Hearn is doing in a few minutes? Anyone know?

My best guess would be signing a new deal with the Crucible and Shefield but most importantly proving everybody wrong about the pockets.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:Apparently, the Masters trophy is set to be renamed the Paul Hunter trophy.

Don't know how I feel about this.

Not bad but.. I don't feel like it's necessary? I understand the sentiment but I dunno'.

Postby snucar

votesforgoats wrote:Liang is fun to watch but I really hope there isn't an upset here. Robertson, Murphy and Trump all out would be depressing

Indeed. Things could get even worse if Ronnie loses the plot after that press incident. What a hot potato this championship could be for World Snooker and the BBC.

Postby snucar

masterdoctorgenius wrote:exactly my fear regarding ronnie. he could boycott this wc by playing bad and not interested after that incident.

good job bbc. good job. well done

I have a better one for you that keeps spinning in my mind a couple of days now. Not by playing bad (because BBC would still benefit however Ronnie is playing), but by WITHDRAWING! :parrot:

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:I wonder what Hendry will say tomorrow if he gets a chance about Robbo going out in the first round.

Remember that time Hendry called Robertson an amateur? rofl rofl

Hendry will probably give his usual guff about how he hates qualifiers. He's got to remember that snooker is a lot tighter these days, and that playing a qualifier isn't the near guaranteed win that it was 20 or 30 years ago.

Postby SnookerFan

snucar wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:exactly my fear regarding ronnie. he could boycott this wc by playing bad and not interested after that incident.

good job bbc. good job. well done

I have a better one for you that keeps spinning in my mind a couple of days now. Not by playing bad (because BBC would still benefit however Ronnie is playing), but by WITHDRAWING! :parrot:

I doubt it.