Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Wed April 20th) Last 32 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Cheshire Cat wrote:I like how Virgo makes it sound like you should be hung and shot for not making a century. Sod off you prehistoric dinosaur.

Really? That doesn't sound like Virgo.

When Ronnie or Judd make a century, it's all he can do to keep from running to the table to show them his erection.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I genuinely didn't know the Allen / Evans thing. Which is amazing to say how much I study this sport. My mind is officially blown.

Next you'll be telling me the Nugget went out with Tabby!

Tabby is married. So, if that did happen, it was extra-curricular.

Postby Cue Guru

Cheshire Cat wrote:I like how Virgo makes it sound like you should be hung and shot for not making a century. Sod off you prehistoric dinosaur.

He's very shouty and annoying. And he struggled to hit 50s as a 'pro'.

Postby pasunegirafe

Dan-cat wrote:I genuinely didn't know the Allen / Evans thing. Which is amazing to say how much I study this sport. My mind is officially blown.

You should hang your head in shame. Even I knew and I don't even follow the snooker that closely.

Postby vodkadiet

Dan-cat wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:'He is talented' - He doesn't win much, but he wears nice waistcoats.

'He plays the game the right way' - He makes it easy for opponents to beat him.

'We all like to see a century break' - Not really, as soon as the frame is safe you may as well set the balls up.

HAHAHA laughing out loud here :)

Didn't Mark Williams used to get 80+ then just push the ball to the cushion?

Yes. He has had more 83 breaks than anyone in snooker history, and by some margin!

Postby SnookerFan

Cue Guru wrote:

Willie Thorne does that sometimes. Goes off on one at somebody for not playing a style he sees as acceptable.

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:

You should hang your head in shame. Even I knew and I don't even follow the snooker that closely.

Didn't he do this weird thing once, where he won a match and ran into the crowd so Reanne in the front row could rub his head?

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

Didn't he do this weird thing once, where he won a match and ran into the crowd so Reanne in the front row could rub his head?

He ran? I don't believe you.

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

He ran? I don't believe you.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Cue Guru wrote:

Willie Thorne does that sometimes. Goes off on one at somebody for not playing a style he sees as acceptable.

Pack-Master Willie. No one knows how to split a bunch like Willie does.

Postby Pedro147

SnookerFan wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:

You'd think they'd leave that stuff to the bedroom.

Postby Pedro147

Dan-cat wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:He ran? I don't believe you.

Hehe. I saw him and Hawkins play at the masters this year (snuck in after watching Ronnie / Selbs) and they were quite an odd site - Bazza is like a bean pole and Allen is... other

Allen is simply like a bean.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

Hehe. I saw him and Hawkins play at the masters this year (snuck in after watching Ronnie / Selbs) and they were quite an odd site - Bazza is like a bean pole and Allen is... other

Did you really sneak in? What without paying? rofl

Postby pasunegirafe

Dan-cat wrote:

<laugh> "other". Interesting way of describing someone's body shape.

Postby Cloud Strife

pasunegirafe wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

<laugh> "other". Interesting way of describing someone's body shape.

Dan likes to be politically correct. :-)

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Did you really sneak in? What without paying? rofl

Yes. It was a cinch. We waited till the absolute last minute in the bar, then as the final stragglers were going in we pelted to the entrance, waving our afternoon session tickets in the air, expressing an air of panic, and the security guard just waved us through and said 'same seats lads? quickly!' and showed us into the arena!

We been planning it for a while in the bar, several pints in, and just decided to do it for sh*ts and giggles.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Mitchell said in his press that he lost confidence in his game after throwing away that good start that he had, then Allen pushed on from there.

Allen made breaks ooooffffff.. 74, 64, 104, 85, 78, 67 and 67. Good enough standard from the looks of it.