Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Tues April 19th) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:Milkins says on Twitter it's time to try something different today..

He's going to try winning. Good luck buddy.

Well he should because Selby is crap at protecting big leads in a match.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Andre147 wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Milkins says on Twitter it's time to try something different today..

How is Milkins playing? I'm stuck between the two matches ATM so i'm choosing the Robbo match.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

How is Milkins playing? I'm stuck between the two matches ATM so i'm choosing the Robbo match.

Selby missed an easy red first frame and since then it's been the Milkman.

Cmon! :-D

Postby gallantrabbit

Holty 2 up. Robbo has underperformed here the last few years. As much as I'd like to see Holt win, Robboi really should be mixing with the big guns in Sheffield. You want to really see him, Trump, Higgins, Ronnie and Selby in the mix at their best. Good for the tourney.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:This has been a superb contribution from Holt. Total clearance and highest break of 140.

This is what Robbo should be doing as he usually does against his opponents.

Holt been just superb so far since winning that tight first frame on the colours.

:hatoff:

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Robbo and Selby going out would open up the draw for Ronnie, wouldn't it? :gag:

lol <laugh>

It's still very early though in that match, Holt is known to choke at important times and I expect him to do just that at some point in this match and allow Robbo back in it.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Holt taking on some aggressive shots and getting them. How the pack didn't open earlier from the pink I have no idea, Holt a bit unlucky with that.

I wouldn't say someone of Robbo's class needs this frame, but he can't take any positives at all from losing the first 4 frames. He's been outplayed.

Postby snucar

Just when you thought it doesn't get any worse than the BBC, you switch to Eurosport and...

"Well, Robertson must be feeling he plays a combination of Ronnie, Hendry, Alex Higgins and Jimmy White at the moment"

Postby Cheshire Cat

snucar wrote:Just when you thought it doesn't get any worse than the BBC, you switch to Eurosport and...

"Well, Robertson must be feeling he plays a combination of Ronnie, Hendry, Alex Higgins and Jimmy White at the moment"

Who's the Captain Cringe that came out with that line?