Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 18th) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

Skullman wrote:I've split it into a separate thread this time. Save any more hassle.

I don't why it kept posting it on here, maybe it was me doing it wrong.

Anyway, it's sorted now. Thanks.

Postby PLtheRef

Day Three Table (8/31 Matches Played)

45 KRUPPY 6 - 1
44 SUNDAYGIRL 6 - 0
38 SNOOKERLOVER 5 - 1
38 KRAZEEYEKILLA 5 - 1
38 SMART 5 - 1
38 THECLEAVER 5 - 0
36 WILDEY 5 - 0
34 MUPPET147 5 - 0
34 KING.KAUTO 5 - 0
34 SKULLMAN 5 - 0
34 PLTHEREF 5 - 0
32 GJ 5 - 0
32 VODKADIET 4 - 0
29 RANDAM05 4 - 0
28 ERASERHEAD 4 - 0
26 SAVOMILOSEVIC 4 - 0
26 CLOUD STRIFE 4 - 0
24 VOTESFORGOATS 4 - 0
24 JMAL1 4 - 0
24 AYRSHIREBHOY 4 - 0
24 ALEX0PAUL 3 - 0
22 FRIDGE46 3 - 1
20 SCOTTCORNO 3 - 0
18 ANDRE147 3 - 0
18 JPOPSNOOKER 3 - 0
11 KOLOMPAR 2 - 0

With some rather high scoring we have a new leader tonight. Early days as of yet though - could well be a close run thing this year.

Todays Table:

32 KRUPPY
24 SNOOKERLOVER
24 SMART
22 VODKADIET
22 THECLEAVER
22 KRAZEEYEKILLA
20 MUPPET147
20 SAVOMILOSEVIC
20 SUNDAYGIRL
20 WILDEY
18 VOTESFORGOATS
18 JMAL1
18 CLOUD STRIFE
18 KING.KAUTO
18 SKULLMAN
18 GJ
18 AYRSHIREBHOY
16 FRIDGE46
14 ALEX0PAUL
14 RANDAM05
14 SCOTTCORNO
14 KOLOMPAR
12 PLTHEREF
12 ERASERHEAD
12 ANDRE147
12 JPOPSNOOKER

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Did we ever find out why Ronnie declined to speak to the media? Was there a legitimately a good reason, or did he just feel like letting his fans down?

Yep, as a fan I feel let down, very very letdown....Ronnie, you runt!

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:Did we ever find out why Ronnie declined to speak to the media? Was there a legitimately a good reason, or did he just feel like letting his fans down?

No one seemed to care on here, funnily. I won't link them all, but if you look the story up, lots of outlets are adding different 'spins' and 'twists' to the it.

From what i've gathered, the main point seemed to be that Ronnie wasn't happy with the BBC due to questions they had asked other players about him specifically. He'd just been made to do an interview with the beeb a few days ago (It's on ES site and BBC site) about considering himself a 'great', but the BBC also went out and asked the likes of Bingham and supposedly Murphy, players that aren't exactly 'favourable' to Ronnie in interviews for lack of better word, to highlight that he isn't the greatest but simply a great. It's just journalism 101 tbqh, to have someone like ROS 'challenged' to become the 'greatest' and not just a 'great', just a bit of hype really.

But this seems to have rustled his jimmies. He's only snubbing the BBC. It's only press, so no one gives a toss and yesterday's thread was just about the snooker, as it should have been.

Postby Cheshire Cat

On another note, I only just read in the Crucible programme that the reason Leo Scullion hasn't been on tour is because he is recovering from a battle with lung cancer. Didn't know that. All the best to him.

Postby pasunegirafe

Blegh, worst possible start for Selby. Loses first 4 frames. Unlucky Selby with the bad kick in the first frame, but Milkins has been playing a lot better today compared to yesterday. Has been in first in every frame. Meanwhile, Selby's long game and safety is still iffy. On the other hand, you can pretty much count on Milkins missing or getting himself out of position in every frame.