Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 18th) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:Oh pls, I don't think he'll be bothered having to cough up some pocket change for a fine considering he's going to pocket £330 000 by the end of next Sunday.

Jk folks. Monday banter.

<ok> :hatoff:

Postby SavoMilosevic

Andre147 wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:Higgins playing brilliantly today but please no more world titles for this guy.

don't worry, he won't.

I've seen this all before. Impressive in opening rounds, then faces a top opponent, falls apart.

Yeah, in best of 5s and 7s. He will be very tough to beat in these long formats. Last year Ding played out of his skin to beat him.

Postby Andre147

SavoMilosevic wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:Higgins playing brilliantly today but please no more world titles for this guy.

don't worry, he won't.

I've seen this all before. Impressive in opening rounds, then faces a top opponent, falls apart.

Yeah, in best of 5s and 7s. He will be very tough to beat in these long formats. Last year Ding played out of his skin to beat him.

No.

In tournaments like UK and Masters. In UK he was playing great, faced Robbo, lost in the decider playing one of his worst deciders of his career.

He may reach the semis here, he may not, but win this title? Not a chance.

Postby Cheshire Cat

thecueview wrote:Hello everyone!

I know we are in the thick of the World Championship, but outside at the front of the Crucible is a stand-up poster of next season's events and dates.

I have done a small piece on my website regarding the list...

http://www.thecueview.com/2016-2017-wor ... vents.html

Sheesh, look at October / November. CoC, Irish open and UK quite literally right after one another. Very busy indeed.

Postby Cheshire Cat

conors9 wrote:Would Gilbert have beaten everyone that has played so far? No one has stood out, perhaps Higgins as well as ROS, but there wouldn't be many more. If only he could have got a White Gould Maguire etc!

IMO he could have beaten any of the seeds that have played so far, except for Higgins, ROS and Marco Fu. Fu played very well.

Postby TheRocket

conors9 wrote:Would Gilbert have beaten everyone that has played so far? No one has stood out, perhaps Higgins as well as ROS, but there wouldn't be many more. If only he could have got a White Gould Maguire etc!

3 or 4 seeded players might have beaten him but I'm not even sure about that.

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:Even the players are laughing with these pockets. Bigger than ever!

Yes, they have been for quite a few years now, since 2009 probably, but this year in particular it's been laughlable at times.

Postby Pedro147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:maybe ronnie is distracted cause he faces some actions and his mood for playing drops like a stone now and he doesnt want to be there now.

u never know with ronnie.

You finish by saying you never know but in your first line make suggestions as to why :chin: