Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 17th) Last 32 !!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:The winner of this match might become a bigger danger for Selby than I thought.

Hopefully neither of them will flop in the next round.

And dont take for granted Milkins wont beat.

Could be 2013 all over again, this time Selby the victim.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:The winner of this match might become a bigger danger for Selby than I thought.

Hopefully neither of them will flop in the next round.

And dont take for granted Milkins wont beat.

Could be 2013 all over again, this time Selby the victim.

True. You know. The last Milkins match I saw live was against Ronnie in the Masters 2014, that's why I don't see him having much of a chance lol.

But he won't be scared of Selby which increases his chances.

Postby Wildey

Saturday 16th of April

10am

Ricky Walden 4-5 Robbie Williams
Shaun Murphy 8-10 Anthony McGill

2.30pm

Stephen Maguire 7-10 Alan McManus
Ronnie O'Sullivan 6-3 David Gilbert

7pm

Mark J Williams 7-2 Graeme Dott
Michael White 4-5 Sam Baird

Postby Andre147

snucar wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Really enjoyed this evening's play.

It was very entertaining indeed. Especially the White v Baird match.

Snucar MJW made a 70+ break, you should be happy. <laugh>

Postby snucar

Andre147 wrote:
snucar wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Really enjoyed this evening's play.

It was very entertaining indeed. Especially the White v Baird match.

Snucar MJW made a 70+ break, you should be happy. <laugh>

OMG!!! World Snooker should release that frame in bluray 1080p with DTS or Dolby Atmos sound. I'll be the first to buy it! <ok>
Last edited by snucar on 17 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheshire Cat

GJ wrote:Well done to ants , murphy and angles an co for getting over 20 pages of comments

no credit to Ronnie

;-)

<laugh>

Ah well, it's been good stuff so far this Championship and hopefully it continues.

A few nice 'upsets' and some quality matches / standard, especially the ROS v Gilbert one. I hope he continues in that sort of form and gives it a good go, because he certainly did everything right today and can count himself rather unlucky to not be 5-4 instead of 6-3.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:
GJ wrote:Well done to ants , murphy and angles an co for getting over 20 pages of comments

no credit to Ronnie

;-)

<laugh>

Ah well, it's been good stuff so far this Championship and hopefully it continues.

A few nice 'upsets' and some quality matches / standard, especially the ROS v Gilbert one. I hope he continues in that sort of form and gives it a good go, because he certainly did everything right today and can count himself rather unlucky to not be 5-4 instead of 6-3.

Yes 5-4 would have been fairer result.

Gilbert has no chance tomorrow, but he can still threaten a comeback if he carries on like that.

Postby PLtheRef

If Gilbert plays to believe he can win then 6-3 given it should be considerably closer is not insurmountable by any means. If O'Sullivan wins the first then it'll be a long way back.

Williams looks like he's going to end my first betting interest - 2/5 into the accumulator after McManus and Carters wins.

Postby Cue Guru

PLtheRef wrote:If Gilbert plays to believe he can win then 6-3 given it should be considerably closer is not insurmountable by any means. If O'Sullivan wins the first then it'll be a long way back.

Williams looks like he's going to end my first betting interest - 2/5 into the accumulator after McManus and Carters wins.

Ronnie only has to draw the first session, Gilbert needs to win 3-1 or 4-0. ROS is a very strong front runner, his confidence soars. Not impossible for Gilbert to come back but it's a big mountain now.

Postby Gridlock

Cue Guru wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I have absolutely no idea in what kind of form Selby is in

He's...........

MADE OF METAL!

Ya know...you usually annoy me a little, don't exactly know why, but tonight I got a nice little scotch whisky buzz, and sir that was funny!