Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 17th) Last 32 !!

Postby Cheshire Cat

McGill riding his luck big time after that botched escape. He's going to need luck, Murphy to drop his game a tad AND to take the chances when they come if he has any hope of beating Murphy.

Postby Andre147

Jester82 wrote:The ginger boy is such an annoying little bugger...

because he knocked out Selby last year? :evilgrin:

He isn't, I quite like him, shame he hasn't fulfilled what he promissed this season.

Postby Jester82

Andre147 wrote:

He isn't, I quite like him, shame he hasn't fulfilled what he promissed this season.

Among other things...

I want Murphy going through smoothly, he deserves it, nice chap, interesting player, so. you'd like to see play in the semis and you grant a great performance surely...

Postby Cheshire Cat

I'm still buzzing for Ali after last night. It was only the opening day and as many said in the other thread, you just don't get drama or entertainment like that in shorter matches. Kinda' made me realise how much I really do look forward to the Worlds and the longer formats.

Postby Andre147

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm still buzzing for Ali after last night. It was only the opening day and as many said in the other thread, you just don't get drama or entertainment like that in shorter matches. Kinda' made me realise how much I really do look forward to the Worlds and the longer formats.

Yes it's very diferent tournament to the rest, so by being so diferent it's so special at the same time.

Postby Andre147

I woulnd't mind Ants beating him to be honest.

But for the good of the tournament hope not. A Smurph v Fu Last 16 match would be tasty, especially given how well Fu played. (I know how inconsistent Fu can be).

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Can anyone watch the Snooker on the BBC website?

I usually do, but now it doesn't allow me to click which table I want, in this case table 1.

I've got three options in the live coverage tab. TV coverage, table one and table two.

Postby Skullman

eraserhead wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Can anyone watch the Snooker on the BBC website?

I usually do, but now it doesn't allow me to click which table I want, in this case table 1.

I've got three options in the live coverage tab. TV coverage, table one and table two.

Same.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I've got it sorted. Sheers. <ok>

Now put your feet up Dear Andre,order a pizza and a coke and watch how Ants takes Smurph apart. :-D

Haha no pizza for me this time hendry-fan.

But I know what you're saying, Ants is well capable of beating him, he proved it last year v Mags an especially Selby.

Postby Cheshire Cat

You know what the worst bit is?

I didn't even really pay attention to the Coventry guy, but now that you peeps have mentioned him, I can't stop un-seeing and noticing him every time he shows up. Geez. <laugh>

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I've got it sorted. Sheers. <ok>

Now put your feet up Dear Andre,order a pizza and a coke and watch how Ants takes Smurph apart. :-D

Haha no pizza for me this time hendry-fan.

But I know what you're saying, Ants is well capable of beating him, he proved it last year v Mags an especially Selby.

No pizza!!. :shock: :chin:

Smurph looks a bit rattled,Ants should really now take advantage.

Postby Master Blaster

Jester82 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Among other things...

I want Murphy going through smoothly, he deserves it, nice chap, interesting player, so. you'd like to see play in the semis and you grant a great performance surely...

Nice chap, the same guy who got Magwitch docked a frame after he had to go and find some chalk?
The same guy who refuses to put his hand up for flukes?

rofl

Postby PoolBoy

Cheshire Cat wrote:You know what the worst bit is?

I didn't even really pay attention to the Coventry guy, but now that you peeps have mentioned him, I can't stop un-seeing and noticing him every time he shows up. Geez. <laugh>

The Coventry guy has a 'retro' brown top which I'm sure he'll be wearing at some point!