Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat April 16th) Last 32 !!

Postby Cheshire Cat

In fairness, 5-4 either way is probably a deserved result in the Bingo v Carter match. Neither player has been particularly great, despite Carter's early lead. Although Ali will be disappointed to have let Bingham back into the match.

Postby Andre147

boris_the_butcher wrote:massive credit to Bingo for pulling out a 4-5 after 1-5 down.

Yeah match on again, and I'm hoping he wins it. Given the incredible achievment he did last year, I wouldn't like him to go out first round.

Postby Skullman

Schadenfreude wrote:BBC love mentioning Ebdon is a former World Champion don't they...

Well he is? They say that about all the ex-World champs. They'll mention it about Dott when he's playing as well.

Postby Andre147

Expecting a good quality match between Ants and Murphy.

Murphy should win this one easily or not.

As for Mags v Angles McManus, it's an interesting affair. McManus knows how to frustrate Mags and that coulld work to his advantage.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:Especially on BBC tournaments. Wonder why... :roll:

Neal foulds is the best for it. "My word how did that go in"

And Hendry tweeted this-
Someone better be careful they don't trip and fall into one of these pockets #LadbrokesSnooker #buckets :clap:

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Quite a few times this season the commentators have had a hard time justifying the balls dropping in.

Especially on BBC tournaments. Wonder why... :roll:

The pockets are exactly as World Snooker wants them to be.

You say that but Chinese events and PTCs are normally a lot tighter. Or at least it seems like it.