Post a reply

Re: The Crucible Countdown !!!!

Postby Alex0paul

Looking forward to Fu v Ebdon. Hopefully its as good as their semi in 2006

Postby GJ

working 1-10 tomorrow so will catch the early action and the conclusion of both matches :-D

Have no interest in Murphy or Maguire so im happy with the scheduling :D :D :D

Postby GJ

Same :D :D :D :D :D :D

Postby GJ

Typical Ronnie he always plays down his chances

Hes not fooling me

Postby pasunegirafe

Master Blaster wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:<laugh> Master blaster being mentioned in the Youtube chat. You're famous!

what you on about?

During the WS live preview on Youtube, someone in the YT chat mentioned the rumor that Selby and Vicky were getting a divorce because he had an affair. People asked him where he got the rumor from and he said he read it on a snooker forum (here!) and mentioned you by name.

Postby Master Blaster

Pink Ball wrote:I'm beyond excited.

I'm feeling quite bored about it. Smurfette v. McGill may offer some excitement, perhaps I can do my Saturday practice early to squeeze it in? But the rest are looking a wee bit boring. Fu is a lovely player to watch in the balls but you know, the ghoul will drag him down into a nails on blackboard scratching trauma. Whatever you do Marco, don't get up early tomorrow cuz you'll be going to bed late. A split shift with the Ebdonator; poor Marco.

Cue Wild to tell me I'm not a proper snooker fan because I don't enjoy the beauty of the grind. I simply don't. And I don't know why these players do it so deliberately because it only ruins their rhythm, their natural game, their instinctive thought processes, leads to overthinking/freezing/twitching. The ghoul will be doing it on one table, his student Carter will be doing it on the other table. As the openers, this will not be a good advert for snooker at its principal event.

Postby GJ

Marco has a great temperament ebdon wont get to him.

Marco wins

Postby Master Blaster

GJ wrote:Marco has a great temperament ebdon wont get to him.

Marco wins

I will hold you to that! Marco is a great bloke, someone we both agree about; is he on your list? <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

GJ wrote:Marco has a great temperament ebdon wont get to him.

Marco wins

Marco is no Gerrard Greene or Ian Burns. He'll smash Ebdon, 5 frames at most for baldy. <ok>

Postby Master Blaster

snookerlover wrote:I'm going to miss most of tomorrows play (bad planning on my part). Hopefully Ebdon does well so I can watch a few frames when I get back at 11:30pm

You should be able to watch it live at 11.30pm mate.....

rofl

Postby Gridlock

Hello my snooker friends! I know it's late where most of you are. I will ssy cheers and I will be up at 5 am sat for bingo vs Ali! Life is good!

Postby Dan-cat

Gridlock wrote:Hello my snooker friends! I know it's late where most of you are. I will ssy cheers and I will be up at 5 am sat for bingo vs Ali! Life is good!

Life is indeed good Gridster!! Got the makings of a great match this.

Postby SnookerFan

pasunegirafe wrote:During the WS live preview on Youtube, someone in the YT chat mentioned the rumor that Selby and Vicky were getting a divorce because he had an affair. People asked him where he got the rumor from and he said he read it on a snooker forum (here!) and mentioned you by name.

Vicky had an affair with Master Blaster?