Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Qualifying Rd 3 (April 12th-1

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Would be funny if Ding plays Maguire and then take revenge for being kicked out of the Top 16 by him.

Yeah, that would be good.

Though, I can see Ding getting Ronnie. All his hard work qualifying will be undone and he'll lose 10-3. Ding hates playing at The Crucible, and still has demons of playing Ronnie.

Postby PoolBoy

Interesting result that: McManus 10-2 Jimmy Robertson !
Was a hard match to 'call', but the margin of victory is surprising. Time to iron those tartan trousers!
He'll be a difficult opponent for whatever seed he plays, but I can't see any draw from which McManus would start favourite.

Postby PoolBoy

Although his antics can be irritating, it's a shame that Poom has missed-out - indeed, none of the Thailand players have made it!
But, this is massive for Mitchell Mann! A debut at the crucible - terrific stuff.

However, with due respect, although they won't admit it publicly, I'd imagine (privately) that he's the player all the seeds want to draw!

Postby kolompar

PoolBoy wrote:Although his antics can be irritating, it's a shame that Poom has missed-out - indeed, none of the Thailand players have made it!
But, this is massive for Mitchell Mann! A debut at the crucible - terrific stuff.

However, with due respect, although they won't admit it publicly, I'd imagine (privately) that he's the player all the seeds want to draw!

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed there was Selt, Igor, Hull and Poom in that section and it's Mann who got through.

And what happened to Jimmy Robbo? He was scoring really well in his first two matches, nine 50+ breaks in each, including 5 centuries.

Postby Vallomas

Robbie Williams survives again, with a terrific long pot on the brown (that was left in a tricky position after a risky Hamilton's attempt to pot it with a double). 10-9!

I would rather see Hamilton at the Crucible, as I consider Robbie a dull player, but congrats to him, anyway.
Last edited by Vallomas on 13 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.