Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Qualifying Rd 2 (April 10th-1

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:Poom, Poom, Poom. Everybody say Poomjaeng.

Been watching his match...he is a pretty good potter, guess I never paid attention. His antics kinda turn me off. But he seems reserved for now.
Last edited by Gridlock on 11 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

sunday girl

Agree 100 % when I first watched snooker matthew was my first fav , but I love kyrens style of play and all round game and hes now 2nd favourite player on tour <cool>

Postby Vallomas

It seems that only a few of last year's qualifiers will have a chance to reach the Crucible this April.

There are two 3rd round matches between those who are left (McManus v Jimmy Robertson, Milkins v Maflin), while there are three more already in the 2nd, with Robertson beating Carrington and McGill, Zhang with a good chance to beat Steadman and Mavis respectively.

As for the Stevens v K. Wilson clash, if it was to take place one year before, nobody would have said that Kyren is the favourite. Many things have changed since then, but I still give Stevens a good chance to win.
Last edited by Vallomas on 11 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Huge frame in selt match Mann needed snookers he only went and got them and now leads 7-6

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby Vallomas

Un-Nooh finishes the job against Paul Davison, who gave a good battle (10-7).

Lisowski also puts an end to McLeod's hopes with 10-5.

Doherty stopped the rot by winning a scrappy frame against Vafaei (9-6) and Highfield levelled Brecel (8-8).

Postby Andy Spark

QSM wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Does anyone know if Luca is unwell? SB said there were rumours he was.

yes, he suffers from exhaustion due to the travelling he had to do the last months. He got some kind of panic attack/hyperventilation issue when he was on a plane. He went to see the doctor who said it would be best for him to rest for a couple of weeks. Hard to do so obviously with the WC Qualies around. Luca himself said he has no pressure now, expecting to lose and already satisfied with the season he had.

Still, I would like to see him qualify, but not holding out much hope.

Thanks. That is a shame, he would probably have qualified. :-(

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:sunday girl

Agree 100 % when I first watched snooker matthew was my first fav , but I love kyrens style of play and all round game and hes now 2nd favourite player on tour <cool>

Do you only like really slow players?

Robbo and Kyren are not slow but if a tricky situation comes up their smart enough to study all options <cool>

Postby Muppet147

GJ wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:
GJ wrote:sunday girl

Do you only like really slow players?

Robbo and Kyren are not slow but if a tricky situation comes up their smart enough to study all options <cool>

They ain't quick...