Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Qualifying Rd 2 (April 10th-1

Postby Vallomas

Zhou looking capable to finish the job against O'Brien easily.

Jamie Clarke, on the other hand, has closed the gap against Xiao. I don't think that I have ever watched this youngster playing, is he so good? Of course, this season's Xiao is not a big threat for anyone, but the young guy is showing some potential.

Postby Vallomas

It seems that Selt and Mann have returned on Ding's match table. It would be nice if they could stream the end of this one too, but I don't have hope, to be honest.

Meanwhile, Ryan Day is in real trouble there, as Alfie Burden has taken a 8-5 lead.

Postby kolompar

eraserhead wrote:Edit: Ebdon is 6-2 down as well. :shock:

That's a good one. It was 4-2 after the first session. They finished 6 frames of the 9 rofl
Greene needs to reach the Crucible to stay on tour. Cao Yupeng also needs some wins, has to replicate his run to the last 16 four years ago to get into the top 64.
Morris, Steadman and Peter Lines are those who lost in this round and are off the tour.

Postby Andre147

Muppet147 wrote:I would like to see Un-Nooh make it to the Crucible.

He plays a bright, attacking game and on his day can be a joy to watch.

Yeah fully agree, but he has a very toough match to qualify against McGill. I like both, but I too hope Thep can do it.

Postby Muppet147

Andre147 wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:I would like to see Un-Nooh make it to the Crucible.

He plays a bright, attacking game and on his day can be a joy to watch.

Yeah fully agree, but he has a very toough match to qualify against McGill. I like both, but I too hope Thep can do it.

Yeah, it has the makings of a good match. Not sure if Un-Nooh has the consistency to win it. But I hope he can.

Postby eraserhead

Muppet147 wrote:Yeah, it has the makings of a good match. Not sure if Un-Nooh has the consistency to win it. But I hope he can.

McGill not had the best season, I think that could go either way.

Yupeng on the ascendancy great chance to make things all square.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Snookerbacker. rofl

It was wishful thinking, from his heart rather than his head or the form book. He's good mates with MoD, as he calls him. I think he won one of the early Snookerbacker classic tournaments and helped him find a sponsor.
Last edited by Dan-cat on 12 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.