Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Qualifying Rnd 1 (April 6th-9

Postby hendry_fan

Blimey,Michael Wild is trailin 9-0.

Now was that the same Michael Wild who spanked the Juddernaut 6-0 not that long ago. :chin: :-D

Ng On Yee is also gettin drubbed 9 frames to 0,Now will Peter Lines be a gentleman and give her a frame. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

When I was on my way home, we were getting off the train, and the door slammed in the guy in front of me's face. It trapped us in until the next station. Luckily, jut was only a couple of minutes away and I got a train straight back. But what if the guy it nearly shut in was elderly? He couldve been hurt.

I emailed a complaint to the rail service. Lack of diligence by the driver.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I picked Woollaston over Ebdon.

Did we ever get that Ebdon interview that Roland promised us in about 2009?

Talkin of Roland,i was actually worried bout him,as he has,nt posted here in donkeys years,or at least donkeys months and just as i thought bout him,he actually commented on the other World Championship thread just the other day,......

,............Roland » 02 Apr 2016, 00:00

"I think we've all worked out by now that that man is away with the fairies".

And low n behold,he was on about that very Ebdon. <laugh>

Postby Vallomas

Good work from Hamza Akbar so far! He had shown his potential this season despite the tough draws he had and it would be great to record his first professional victory on the Worlds qualifiers, against a solid pro like Jones!

Postby kolompar

Vallomas wrote:Good work from Hamza Akbar so far! He had shown his potential this season despite the tough draws he had and it would be great to record his first professional victory on the Worlds qualifiers, against a solid pro like Jones!

That's probably the weakest section of the draw, anything could happen there.

Postby PoolBoy

That's two emails of complaint in one day, SnookerFan!
I hope you didm't mix them up!

Dear World Trains,

That elderly guy, Macro Fu, had his head stuck in the doors - and he's not even the World Champion!
I had hoped to see the whole event unfold, but my ticket said I had to get off at the next station!
I look forward to your reply, London Snooker,

Yours sincerely,

SnookerFan

<laugh>