Post a reply

Baic Motor China Open Semi Finals !!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 28th of March ~ Sunday 3rd of April at the Beijing University Students Gymnasium

After a week of uncertainty Stephen Maguire can relax now and focus on winning his 6th ranking event in the knowledge he will be seeded at the Crucible but he has 3 very tough players to contend with. First it'll be Judd Trump hoping to win his second china open title and then in the final it will be Ricky Walden or compatriot and 4 times World Champion John Higgins.

Who will reach the Final?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Stephen Maguire v Judd Trump Maguire leads 13-8
-----------------------------------------------------------
John Higgins v Ricky Walden Higgins leads 4-2

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Baic Motor China Open Semi Finals !!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Robbo laying down the smack on Twitter, saying no player deserves to play in a tourney with only 5 people watching.

Judd seems to draw crowds when he's over there though. He's incredibly popular in China for whatever reason. I shall be rooting for him and Ricky.

Postby hendry_fan

What a treat!,2 Scots in a semi-final of a ranking tourney. :shock:

Would be somethin if they both met in the final.

COME ON! John n Mags. :happy:

Postby Andre147

I'm rooting for Mags to win this event. After all that trouble to get into Top 16, I would like to see him go on and win it.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:What a treat!,2 Scots in a semi-final of a ranking tourney. :shock:

Haha HF you'll be beside yourself if they both make it through. Who's your favourite? :)

I,d like John to win the tourney but who,ll actually win it,it,s a very tough call,i think Trump will.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:What a treat!,2 Scots in a semi-final of a ranking tourney. :shock:

Haha HF you'll be beside yourself if they both make it through. Who's your favourite? :)

I,d like John to win the tourney but who,ll actually win it,it,s a very tough call,i think Trump will.

It shall be very very intersting to see who will win 30 rankers first, Higgins or Ronnie?

I have no doubts the both of them will win at least 30 by the end of their careers.

Postby SnookerFan

We've had relatively little complaints on this site, that the defending champion has pulled out.

There was talk that the UK and Champion Of Champions being devalued when the Champion pulled out.

Funny how suddenly nobody cares. :chin:

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

It shall be very very intersting to see who will win 30 rankers first, Higgins or Ronnie?

I have no doubts the both of them will win at least 30 by the end of their careers.

Well now that Ronald has announced his intentions to retire after the upcoming World Championship,which i,m sure he means,he,ll never make 30,even if he were to win the upcoming Worlds,that,d put him on a total of 29,John will still be playin for a good few years,so he,ll win 30 first.

And the if the worst case scenario was that John would,nt win another ranker,then he,d be stay put on 28,so that,d mean that both him and Ronnie would,nt make the 30 mark. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:It was an April Fool's 'Jimmy is flying in practice' lololololzzz

Ronnie is always talking about retiring and kissing up to Jimmy. rubbish April Fools joke. It'd be like me claiming I was about to drink a beer when I wasn't. Being that I do it a lot, there's no real skill in making people believe it.