Post a reply

Re: Baic Motor China Open Semi Finals !!!!

Postby TheRocket

If Trump wins, it's Robertson-Trump in the Quarters of the WC. If not, it's Robertson-O'Sullivan.

Whatever happens, there'll be an absolute cracker in the quarters. And I do think that Trump and O'Sullivan are the two players Robertson fears the most.

Postby hendry_fan

Fair play to Ricky,took his chance in the decider and won frame and match from it,ends the match with a crackin *131* <ok>

Of course i,m a bit disappointed,but even though he,d of won this match,he,d of course still of had to win another,= the final,to be able to claim his 29th ranking title.

Postby Andy Spark

Poor old Robertson, you gain a top 4 seeding and a choice of Ronnie or Trump for the quarters. It's not like the old days! These days you get nothing for being top 4, only top 8 means something.

Postby TheRocket

We'll probably see another Higgins-Walden match this season. In the second round of the World Championship.

And I think, Higgins will be the one who gets through that.

Postby Cheshire Cat

If Mags pulled through to the final it would be quite ironic that the two players who had arguably the worse start to the season, could end up seeing it out on a high.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:I went on holiday to Loch Ness when I was 17.

I,ve only ever been to Loch Ness once so far,such a fantastic place,not just cause of the monster,it,s full of beautiful scenery and has a really mystic feeling about it.

Nessie has,nt half brought Inverness,the Highlands in general a heck of a lot of ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££,s and interest,i know Nessies verrrrrry shy,but i do believe exists.

On my visit i thought for a mom that i saw it,but it turned out just to be a log. :-( :-D

Postby Vallomas

A match of hiogh quality and I think that the better player won, at last.

Walden is a pleasure to watch when he is in form and I think that he has a good chance to win his 4th ranker whoever between Trump and Maguire will meet in the final.

Higgins made some unforced errors that costed him some crucial frames, but his break in the 10th frame was (one more) proof of his top class.

Postby PoolBoy

hendry_fan wrote:

I,ve only ever been to Loch Ness once so far,such a fantastic place,not just cause of the monster,it,s full of beautiful scenery and has a really mystic feeling about it.

Nessie has,nt half brought Inverness,the Highlands in general a heck of a lot of ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££,s and interest,i know Nessies verrrrrry shy,but i do believe exists.

On my visit i thought for a mom that i saw it,but it turned out just to be a log. :-( :-D

Inverness is where I live! Loch Ness is incredible...it's just SO deep. There's more water in it than all the lakes in England & Wales put together! And that's not an April Fool!

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Inverness is where I live! Loch Ness is incredible...it's just SO deep. There's more water in it than all the lakes in England & Wales put together! And that's not an April Fool!

I,m a wee bit jealous PoolBoy. ;-)

Have you ever seen Nessie?.

Mags 2-0 behind and trails by 42 points in the third. :-(

Postby Ayrshirebhoy

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Braw stuff fae Higgins. 5-4

You can write Scottish Dan!. :clap:

It's a braw bricht moonlit nicht.

It's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht.

Postby hendry_fan

A delicious fluked pink from Mags.

But he then misses the yellow. >-(

And it ends up costin him the frame,3-0 to Trump.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 02 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Unlucky to get the kick, but still went full-blooded and missed the yellow and when you do that you're liable to lose the frame.

Super shot from Trumpet on the blue.