Post a reply

Re: Baic Motor China Open Semi Finals !!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Trump rolls in a long red,then pots the black,splits the pack and opens the reds beautifly.

Ends up knockin in a 90 break.

4-0.

No way back for Mags,Trumps on fire.

Postby PoolBoy

I've never seen Nessie, Hendry_fan!
What part of the country are you in? - Fife seems to 'ring-a-bell' from somewhere...

I better mention snooker to keep this 'on topic' - em, good shot there from the guy at the table! <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:I've never seen Nessie, Hendry_fan!
What part of the country are you in? - Fife seems to 'ring-a-bell' from somewhere...

I better mention snooker to keep this 'on topic' - em, good shot there from the guy at the table! <laugh>

Get to Loch Ness. Damn thing is everywhere, except the bucking Loch.

The Loch Ness Monster chip shop, The Loch Ness Monster pub, The Loch Ness Monster souvenir shop.

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:I've never seen Nessie, Hendry_fan!

Aye,your correct,i,m stationed in Fife,i won,t say exactly where though,don,t want any Ronnie fanmadboyz comin after me. ;-) :-D

Mags now 5-0 behind.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:HF saw the Log Ness Monster

<laugh> <ok>

I,m sure when SnookerFan goes on his 2nd ever visit,he would,nt even see the loch,never mind the monster,he,d spend his entire visit at The Loch Ness Monster Pub. :party: :-D

Mags trails by 25 points in the 6th frame.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I've never seen anybody in my life who flukes more than Judd.

His style encourages it, I guess.

he is much more than a fluker though yes he gets a high percentage of them but at the same time when he doesent get a fuke he gifts easy chances it evens it self out.

If he played a more confident way instead of going for deep screw shots to nothing all the time he would win a hell of a lot more matches.

Postby hendry_fan

Mags get well n truly thumped 6 frames to 0.

I,ve always said,i,d rather get beaten 6-0 than get beat 6-5,at least you know you got beat fair n square,rather than to lose by just 1 frame.

A dark day for the remaing Scots that were left,both Magn n Higgins lost.

:trumpet: Well done to Trump,played solid stuff. :trumpet:

Postby Cheshire Cat

I'm actually surprised if anyone thought Maguire would win today. Judd Trump playing his C game would probably have beaten him. Flukes and run of the ball just rubbed salt in the wound.

Another first round exit at the Crucible would hardly be breaking news.

Postby Pink Ball

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'm actually surprised if anyone thought Maguire would win today. Judd Trump playing his C game would probably have beaten him. Flukes and run of the ball just rubbed salt in the wound.

Another first round exit at the Crucible would hardly be breaking news.

I thought Maguire had every chance, he's a very good player indeed. In fact, if he makes the second round against Stuart Bingham, I'd fancy Maguire to beat him.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:Robertson will be devastated when he realizes (he might have already by now) that he'll probably play Trump in the quarters.

Why should he be devastated? its about winning not reaching semi finals or quarters.

Robbo cant wait.

Postby Andre147

Good semi match between Walden and Higgins. Walden finishing in style, especially after Higgins threatned another of his trademark comebacks. Walden playing very well, hopefully he can win it.

Trump was pretty attacking today must say, even for his standards, but this time everything seemed to go in, that blue ball along the rail to get position for pink was some shot.

I think the Final will be a close affair, hopefully Walden comes out on the winning side.

Postby TheRocket

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Robertson will be devastated when he realizes (he might have already by now) that he'll probably play Trump in the quarters.

Why should he be devastated? its about winning not reaching semi finals or quarters.

Robbo cant wait.

I dont think that Robertson particularly likes to play Trump. Trumps all attacking game just causes him big problems and he often looks twitchy out there.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Robbo cant wait.

I dont think that Robertson particularly likes to play Trump. Trumps all attacking game just causes him big problems and he often looks twitchy out there.

Trump played as well as he's ever done in that 2014 Quarter-Final match and he still ended up losing against Robbo.

I don't think he fears him, he just knows, and rightly so, that Ronnie and Trump are his most dangerous opponents.