Post a reply

Re: Baic Motor China Open Last 128, Wild Card Round and Last

Postby Andre147

Didn't notice anyone mentioning it here, but World Champion Stuart Bingham just set a new record in a ranking event for most points without reply from his opponent, 547 in his match against Sam Baird.

The overall record still belongs to that magic performance from Ronnie, 556 points v Walden at Masters 2014.

But very well done Stuart. :hatoff:

Postby PoolBoy

That's an amazing stat! I hadn't realised - it's hard to envisage that happening in a match that went to 5-3 !!

Bingham had a run of 4 frames in which he won:
106 - 0
153 - 0
135 - 0
132 - 0

The 153-0 must surely be a record margin of victory in a single professional frame!
I know Jamie Burnett's 148 obviously came from an initial free-ball - it has to be assumed it was after a 4 point foul.
So Burnett would probably have won that frame 152-0.

But 153-0 is incredible.

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:That's an amazing stat! I hadn't realised - it's hard to envisage that happening in a match that went to 5-3 !!

106 - 0
153 - 0
135 - 0
132 - 0

The 153-0 must surely be a record margin of victory in a single professional frame!
I know Jamie Burnett's 148 obviously came from an initial free-ball - it has to be assumed it was after a 4 point foul.

But 153-0 is incredible.

rubbish, I didn't see that. Nice one Bingham. :hatoff:

Postby hendry_fan

PoolBoy wrote:That's an amazing stat! I hadn't realised - it's hard to envisage that happening in a match that went to 5-3 !!

106 - 0
153 - 0
135 - 0
132 - 0

But 153-0 is incredible.

Wow!,indeed "incredible",i,ll watch that on you tube later,congrats to Bingo for that!. :clap:

Postby SnookerFan

rubbish.

I mucked up taping the afternoon matches. (I taped the half past 11 highlights show by mistake.)

I accidentally saw who won the Higgins game on Twitter. So I am being forced to watch the one game I know the result to.

This is the worst problem that's ever happened to anyone.