Post a reply

Re: China Open Last 128 !!

Postby Wildey

motorhead wrote:Matt @ProSnookerBlog
Jimmy White 3-1 up on Graeme Dott. Looking to increase his prize money earnings for the season from £500 to £4,500 with a win there.

a win in R128 is 4k??? anyone has the prize money breakdown for this one?

Last 128 =0
Last 64= £4,000
Last 32=£6,500
Last 16=£8,000
Quarter Final=£12,500
Semi Final=£21,000
Runner Up= £35,000
Winner =£85,000

Postby Gridlock

Thought Marco looked better than he had recently.

Postby PoolBoy

Kyren Wilson beat Anthony Hamilton 5-3 in a record-breaking match. 6 centuries between them - apparently a record for a best of 9 game.

Postby eraserhead

PoolBoy wrote:Kyren Wilson beat Anthony Hamilton 5-3 in a record-breaking match. 6 centuries between them - apparently a record for a best of 9 game.

Wow! Kyren made 4 centuries and a 68, in the german masters semi he could barely pot a ball. Funny game sometimes.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
motorhead wrote:Matt @ProSnookerBlog
Jimmy White 3-1 up on Graeme Dott. Looking to increase his prize money earnings for the season from £500 to £4,500 with a win there.

a win in R128 is 4k??? anyone has the prize money breakdown for this one?

Last 128 =0
Last 64= £4,000
Last 32=£6,500
Last 16=£8,000
Quarter Final=£12,500
Semi Final=£21,000
Runner Up= £35,000
Winner =£85,000

Buttons.

Postby PoolBoy

PoolBoy wrote:Kyren Wilson beat Anthony Hamilton 5-3 in a record-breaking match. 6 centuries between them - apparently a record for a best of 9 game.

Quoting myself here!
I may have been wrong about the actual record!
This match had 6 consecutive centuries - that's apparently the record!
However, it could also still hold the record that I thought it had claimed - the most centuries in a 9-frame game?

Postby SnookerFan

PoolBoy wrote:Quoting myself here!
I may have been wrong about the actual record!
This match had 6 consecutive centuries - that's apparently the record!
However, it could also still hold the record that I thought it had claimed - the most centuries in a 9-frame game?

Bloody amateurs. :wild:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Robertson doing his best not to get over the line. I like this Hossein guy, nice action. 2-4 Robbo

I saw him in Crawley, against Dominic Dale.

Postby eraserhead

Are certain matches held over so people can watch defending champ, world champ and the two biggest Chinese players live? Also will those matches be televised?

I remember Ding's match being held over last year because they where worried about him loosing in qualifies. :sad:

Postby motorhead

eraserhead wrote:Are certain matches held over so people can watch defending champ, world champ and the two biggest Chinese players live? Also will those matches be televised?

I remember Ding's match being held over last year because they where worried about him loosing in qualifies. :sad:

I don't quite get how this is fair to the likes of Darryl Hill, he's to endure a big cost (flight, hotel, etc) and there's a strong possibility he won't get anything out of it, is the WS helping these guys who have the 'luck' to be sent there to play qualies?

ps great avatar :bowdown:

Postby eraserhead

motorhead wrote:ps great avatar :bowdown:

:hatoff:

Yeah I was thinking after I posted it was a bit rough on the lower ranked players, at least walker's got a decent chance. :roll:

Postby whitespider

I believe they get flights and initial couple of nights accommodation paid. Which means if they progress far in the tournament then they have actually benefited from this arrangement compared to the other players who are forking out for the flights themselves.

Postby whitespider

It's still Selby. That calendar with all upcoming events prize money removed. Unless he wins again at the Crucible he will lose his number 1 status most likely.