Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final !!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Holden Chinaski wrote:His new name is Robocop.

Sounds also good to me.

COME ON ROBOCOP,MACHINE,GUN,STRIKE,BRING DOWN AND DESTROY THAT BORING,COCKY,OLD CHAV ROCKET RONNIE. :-D

Postby Master Blaster

hendry_fan wrote:

Sounds also good to me.

COME ON ROBOCOP,MACHINE,GUN,STRIKE,BRING DOWN AND DESTROY THAT BORING,COCKY,OLD CHAV ROCKET RONNIE. :-D

Would you please stop being an yellow canary?

Total cockwomble this loon. Nearly as bad as the Chav's fanboys.

Postby Muppet147

SnookerFan wrote:Still, I am at least well enough to eat my buffet fried breakfast. Here we go. :D

Enjoy your brekkie. There is a new dictate to ban off-topic posts so I may not see you for a while.

Postby Master Blaster

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Does Robertson get to vote on whether Britain remains in The European Union?

This is the pressing question of the day...

Your opinion please.

Yes or No?

Britain should stay in The EU. The British government is responsible for so negligence in many errors, and The EU have brought them in to line. Air Pollution, the pollution of the rivers, the employment rights of temporary workers, I could go on. But basically Britain is no longer the power it once was, and is better as part of the European unit for all its faults.

Thanks, I agree we should stay in. We run the risk of becoming like Norway if we leave which is just one of the cons.

You're aware that poor old Norway is one of the wealthiest countries in Europe with a banked investment from oil of nearly 1m person? Oh, you didn't know that? Plus, they don't have to commit billions to the EU budget to be wasted on farmers in Europe. The Swiss also enjoy a very wealthy life in the free trade area. Stuff the City of London, let's get real.

Postby mantorok

Both have the ability to run away with the match which makes predicting this very difficult.

So I won't even attempt to.

Postby Cloud Strife

Master Blaster wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Does Robertson get to vote on whether Britain remains in The European Union?

This is the pressing question of the day...

Your opinion please.

Yes or No?

Britain should stay in The EU. The British government is responsible for so negligence in many errors, and The EU have brought them in to line. Air Pollution, the pollution of the rivers, the employment rights of temporary workers, I could go on. But basically Britain is no longer the power it once was, and is better as part of the European unit for all its faults.

Thanks, I agree we should stay in. We run the risk of becoming like Norway if we leave which is just one of the cons.

You're aware that poor old Norway is one of the wealthiest countries in Europe with a banked investment from oil of nearly 1m person? Oh, you didn't know that? Plus, they don't have to commit billions to the EU budget to be wasted on farmers in Europe. The Swiss also enjoy a very wealthy life in the free trade area. Stuff the City of London, let's get real.

Okay, you've convinced me. We need to leave the EU. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

Sounds also good to me.

A lot of talk about players using machinery. Sounds a bit pervy somehow.

Does Robbo likes machinery in other áreas of his life? :limp:

Postby Master Blaster

mantorok wrote:Both have the ability to run away with the match which makes predicting this very difficult.

So I won't even attempt to.

:hatoff:

Let's hope we get the fireworks final this season deserves. Could be the biggest match of 15/16.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:EU banter. :zzz:

Snooker is on today. :D

The Beeb did a behind-the-scenes on The Rack Pack last night and Ian Hunt says to Willie Thorne in the studio 'The guy who plays you looks just like you' and Willie goes 'Not a chance. He looks like a big Mexican bandit' pmsl

Have you seen yourself Willie. <laugh>

Postby snooky147

So, to get back on topic. I'm not an Osullivan fan but you can't help but heap praise on him for some sublime play this week. I hope he goes on to win it.

Postby Muppet147

snooky147 wrote:So, to get back on topic. I'm not an Osullivan fan but you can't help but heap praise on him for some sublime play this week. I hope he goes on to win it.

Me too.

He has been fantastic. Great scoring when in the balls, good long potting, safety of a high standard.

He'll have to have a real dip in form to lose today.

However, I hope it is a close match.

Postby Skullman

Good final for a mediocre tournament. Due to unforeseen circumstances, haven't been able to watch a single ball of the quarters and semis, but I assume ROS has played as well as he has been and Robbo also deserved winner in both his matches.

Anyway, will be back in 30 mins after making lunch and catching up on Ding's max ( :hatoff: BTW) .

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:Good final for a mediocre tournament. Due to unforeseen circumstances, haven't been able to watch a single ball of the quarters and semis, but I assume ROS has played as well as he has been and Robbo also deserved winner in both his matches.

Anyway, will be back in 30 mins after making lunch and catching up on Ding's max ( :hatoff: BTW) .

Ronnie's played fantastic in every match. Totally destroyed Selby. His match against Perry yesterday was marvelous.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Skullman wrote:One aside, how did Ding play against Robbo? Was he just outclassed or was he just really bad, max aside?

Didn't see that one..

Postby votesforgoats

For me it's quite possible that Robbo could compete and that he could win (though Ronnie is the favourite of course) today. He can compete in break-building; he is obviously less quick, but his actual scoring and potting, if he's on top form, is at a similar level to Ronnie's. If anything, even though Robbo gets a lot of praise for tactical play as well, I think the key for him is going to be in that area. It would seem very difficult even for him to match the consistency that Ronnie has shown in the balls, so he probably needs to do a better job of keeping Ronnie cold than others have done. As we saw with Joe Perry, matching Ronnie just in the break building department won't cut it..
That's assuming that Ronnie brings top form, but I think he will.

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie hasn't been missing a lot of those long ones in his previous matches..

Don't forget that every match is a new day and everything can change...

Regardless, Ronnie will warm up at some point.