Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Final !!!!!

Postby Skullman

151kbar151 wrote:Why Ronnie always refusing to play for snookers? :shrug:

He probably thinks it'll take less time and effort to win a frame by going to the next frame and knocking in a big break.

Postby 151kbar151

Willie Thorne in studio instead of commentating... Pathethic from BBC... Who are the two guys commentating now?

Postby vodkadiet

At the end of the first frame the BBC graphic showed O'Sullivan's age as 29, and it was then corrected to 41. Did losing that first frame really age O'Sullivan by 12 years?!! He better hope he doesn't lose the match!! He might be dead before the end of it!

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Didn't see Ronnie miss those in his other matches. Not warmed up yet. Looking at his tip a bit much as well..

He needs to warm up quickly, IMO.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
151kbar151 wrote:Why Ronnie always refusing to play for snookers? :shrug:

Likes to get on with it.

Hendry was the same its arrogance in thinking they will have plenty of other chances to win the match and will take them.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Master Blaster wrote:Holden and the fanboys, you still fancy 9-6?!

You're the biggest fanboy around you runt. You bloody snooker hipster.

I didn't predict any scoreline. This can go either way. But I still say Ronnie wins if I have to put my money on it. Ronnie needs to start potting the long ones again.

Postby Wildey

Matt said on twitter Ronnie press conference ahead of this final was different to rest of the week....he was much more serious last night.

Postby Master Blaster

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Didn't see Ronnie miss those in his other matches. Not warmed up yet. Looking at his tip a bit much as well..

He needs to warm up quickly, IMO.

6-1 to Robocop last time out. This isn't an exhibition.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Anyone that thought Ronnie would steamroll Robbo is having a laugh. Anything is possible, but Robbo is the best player in the world right now and if anything is far more likely to steamroll Ronnie than the other way around.

2-0 Robbo. We'll see how Ronnie reacts to pressure.

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:

I didn't predict any scoreline. This can go either way. But I still say Ronnie wins if I have to put my money on it. Ronnie needs to start potting the long ones again.

Language :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Not a good start. For the first time this tournament there is some serious pressure on Ronnie now. How he deals with it will be really telling not just for this match, but the near future as well.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Mate watch the language please.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Robbo looking very strong so far. Ronnie played some good safety but missed a couple of long pots. Like I said, long pot success will be very important in this match.

Postby Master Blaster

Cloud Strife wrote:Not a good start. For the first time this tournament there is some serious pressure on Ronnie now. How he deals with it will be really telling not just for this match, but the near future as well.

Yeah, he was saved this mauling by Judd at the masters. Thornev said everyone needs to practice really hard to reach ronnies level. Really?

Postby 151kbar151

Skullman wrote:Looks like Ronnie was listening to 151 Kbar

LOL, thought about it too.

Postby 151kbar151

Why is Neil eating? Never saw snooker players eating during match. I thought tennis players eat banana between games but not snooker.

Postby Wildey

Master Blaster wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Not a good start. For the first time this tournament there is some serious pressure on Ronnie now. How he deals with it will be really telling not just for this match, but the near future as well.

Yeah, he was saved this mauling by Judd at the masters. Thornev said everyone needs to practice really hard to reach ronnies level. Really?

to start with its not a mauling its 2 frames played

Postby Cloud Strife

Master Blaster wrote:

He wasn't flawless yesterday against Perry, but got away with it more often than not. I'm not sure about today though. Robertson won't flag mentally, that's for sure.