Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Robbo has one eye on the final. Careless, made more mistakes in that one frame than he did in the entirety of the match with Ding. Needs to focus on what's in front of him right now instead.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Robbo's crap today.

Ronnie is just on another level compared to these guys. Robbo, Selby, Trump and Ding should all be in their prime and dominating.. Yet a 40 year old Ronnie makes them look like clowns...

Postby eraserhead

RJFindlay wrote:Where can I watch this match on the Internet? BBC not showing it.

If you have sky channel 971 has it on. Otherwise I use cricfree and livestream365.

Postby eraserhead

Holden Chinaski wrote:Robbo's crap today.

Ronnie is just on another level compared to these guys. Robbo, Selby, Trump and Ding should all be in their prime and dominating.. Yet a 40 year old Ronnie makes them look like clowns...

Trumpet's the one I'm worried about hasn't had a ranking title since 2014 and big defeats in finals and semis.

Meanwhile Allen in again.
Last edited by eraserhead on 20 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Allen's grip on the cue looks so loose when you see it. If it works it works, just looks like the sort of grip that can easily go wrong.

Postby RJFindlay

Wildey wrote:
RJFindlay wrote:Where can I watch this match on the Internet? BBC not showing it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/snooker/35477702

Thanks Wildey! The BBC snooker site is my go to webpage but it didn't have the option of watching the match! Was getting frustrated, finally some snooker relief!

Does anyone know if you can watch this through the PS4?