Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheSaviour wrote:Well yesterday Ronnie was there for the taking, but why on earth Selby decided to play the blue before yellow (frame 3).. That last black was always going to be a very diffucult, and playing at least pink he would had a re-spotted black guaranteed. The way Mark´s game and his physical appearance was he would had a great chance from 2-1 up to oust the Essex man. These are the things of what snooker is all about. Great match anyway. Some stupendeous play from the Essex Exocet once again.

And another cracking 147 from the Chinese prodigy. He really got some nerves and b... Ronnie is just overally better player than him, but some cracking snooker once again from Junhui! The China man never fails to crack me up.

Ronnie was there for the taking? did we watch the same match? ronnie was unstoppable yesterday

Re: Welsh Open SF Allen v Robertson

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:This is at least the third time I've atended a Robertson vs Allen match.

The other two were at the Ally Pally.

great stats, I wonder if you have ever sat in the exact same seat for any of these Robbo / Allen matches.......that would be another incredible stat for us to hear about :clap:

Re: Welsh Open SF Allen v Robertson

Postby votesforgoats

I haven't seen how Allen's been playing, but if it's well I expect him to nick a few frames but Robertson to prevail (hence 6-3 prediction). Robertson has broken down inexplicably before (e.g. masters final 2015 against Murphy..) but in general seems very consistent lately, and will probably be quite confident against Allen after the reasonably comfortable CoC win when Allen had been playing very well.