Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Perry done his job, made the match mildly competitive, but ultimately just outclassed.

Perry knew his role. Guys like him are merely meant to be the support act.

At least Perry still plays to his normal standard when playing O'Sullivan. unlike Carter and Hawkins, Ding or Walden.

That's a good point actually. Too many fold against Ronnie before a ball has even been struck. So fair play to Perry for not crumbling.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Where are all the Ronnie haterrs and Selby fans? Have they all left the forum? :D

Anyway, great match. Really enjoyed that. Some great snooker. Well done Perry :hatoff:

Postby Andy Spark

Ronnie played well, but it wasn't faultless, there were two blacks off the spot missed; these are lapses of concentration that Robbo can punish if he brings his A game to the final. :-)

I think it will be a close final!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Any chance Ronnie might hammer Robbo?

I can see both players hammering each other on their day, they're that good. It took a monster performance from Trump to beat him at the Masters, otherwise I believe we'd have had Ronnie v Robbo in the final there. I hope Ronnie wins, but Robbo is no pushover.

Postby vodkadiet

Muppet147 wrote:Looking forward to the final.

I think Robertson will give ROS his toughest match.

9-6 to Ronnie.

I agree with that. Robertson has more to prove and needs to beat O'Sullivan in a long match. It probably won't happen here.

Postby Wildey

Cheshire Cat wrote:

I can see both players hammering each other on their day, they're that good. It took a monster performance from Trump to beat him at the Masters, otherwise I believe we'd have had Ronnie v Robbo in the final there. I hope Ronnie wins, but Robbo is no pushover.

Finals of this magnitude by two greats can be a classic or can be a walk over because if they bring their A Game the other player no matter how good hes playing might not have much of a chance to play.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie in 2016:

18 matches played, 18 wins
21 centuries
Won 37 out of the last 44 frames

By the end of tomorrow it'll be

19 matches played, 19 wins
30 centuries (9 147s)
Won 46 out of the last 53 frames

:bowdown:

Postby Master Blaster

Wildey wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:

Finals of this magnitude by two greats can be a classic or can be a walk over because if they bring their A Game the other player no matter how good hes playing might not have much of a chance to play.

I'll be supporting the chavmeister but robocop is favourite for me. If he's off it, he can go out in the in the quarters or last 16/32 but when he's on it, he often wins. And he's on it this week. For sure, something has to give between them.

Deciding frame!

Postby Paddpotter

Holden Chinaski wrote:

It's always a possibillity. Anything can happen with Ronnie.

I think you should be awarded Ronnie fan boy of the century award. I personnally find it unhealthy how you go on but if it makes you happy then whatever.

I hope Robo Cop can make a game of this but I doubt it.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Paddpotter wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I think you should be awarded Ronnie fan boy of the century award. I personnally find it unhealthy how you go on but if it makes you happy then whatever.

rofl

Postby Master Blaster

Paddpotter wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

rofl Fanboy, named and shamed!

Postby Holden Chinaski

I am a fanboy because I say it's always a posibility Ronnie might hammer Robbo? I've seen Ronnie hammer Hendry, Higgins, Selby... So it's definitely possible he hammers Robbo, right? I don't think he will, but it's possible.