Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!

Postby NNear

You could tell he was thinking of a 147 from more or less the first black. I could, anyway. Ding has made him eager, and now Selby will make him pay for his insolence. ;)

Great entertainment.

Postby eraserhead

Haha Selby would have really wanted that frame after the max attempt.

Edit: Selby's long potting is really inconsistent nowadays.
Last edited by eraserhead on 19 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby NNear

AC or LT? wrote:Reckon ronnie'll go for a max next frame?

He won't be so bullish about it for the rest of the match, but he will be looking for it at the same time... for the rest of the match.

Postby Andre147

Folks how you all doing? For oersonal reasons havent been abke to watch any of this event, just videos on YT of Ronnies antics, lol, and amazing scoring so far.

Cant watch it live, where I am now ES isnt showing and cant watch online dont know why.

But ahyway good luck Ronnie, I can already see that 3rd frame being a massive one in context of the match.

Postby NNear

Selby looks a bit sheepish at the moment - he looks rather anxious and not quite himself. He needs to settle down after the mistake from frame 3.

Postby AC or LT?

Andre147 wrote:Folks how you all doing? For oersonal reasons havent been abke to watch any of this event, just videos on YT of Ronnies antics, lol, and amazing scoring so far.

Cant watch it live, where I am now ES isnt showing and cant watch online dont know why.

But ahyway good luck Ronnie, I can already see that 3rd frame being a massive one in context of the match.

Doing great. My newfound freedom helps.

Ronnie being found out as soon as he meets a good opponent.

Postby NNear

AC or LT? wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Folks how you all doing? For oersonal reasons havent been abke to watch any of this event, just videos on YT of Ronnies antics, lol, and amazing scoring so far.

Well, he's leading currently.

Postby mantorok

NNear wrote:Selby looks a bit sheepish at the moment - he looks rather anxious and not quite himself. He needs to settle down after the mistake from frame 3.

They're both on tender-hooks, lots of twitching going on.

Postby Andre147

AC or LT? wrote:

Yes when he met Selby at Masters he was found out allright...
Last edited by Andre147 on 19 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mantorok

These two always put on a good match, but they've met so many times, and with Selby knowing he can beat Ronnie, and Ronnie knowing that too (yet leading on H2H) - this seems to make them both anxious for different reasons.

Great rivalry.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

AC or LT? wrote:

u clown