Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Quarter Finals !!!

Postby eraserhead

Who do you guys thinks got a better chance against Robbo, Woolaston seems to be playing really well and I just don't think Perry will ever be strong enough.

I don't think either will beat him but Woolaston might give him a bit of a match.

Edit: just realised Robbo faces White or Allen don't think white can beat Robbo
Last edited by eraserhead on 19 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

eraserhead wrote:Who do you guys thinks got a better chance against Robbo, Woolaston seems to be playing really well and I just don't think Perry will ever be strong enough.

I don't think either will beat him but Woolaston might give him a bit of a match.

Agreed.

Postby Cheshire Cat

eraserhead wrote:Who do you guys thinks got a better chance against Robbo, Woolaston seems to be playing really well and I just don't think Perry will ever be strong enough.

Edit: just realised Robbo faces White or Allen don't think white can beat Robbo

If Robbo makes the final, it has to be either Ronnie or Joe. Even then, i'd say it has to be Ronnie. Ben has absolutely no chance over that distance unless Robbo plays his Z game.

In his half of the draw, IMO, Mark Allen could beat Robbo. Michael White has no chance, he's been so poor in this match and Robbo is far more consistent than Higgins.

Postby Vallomas

Cheshire Cat wrote:
eraserhead wrote:In his half of the draw, IMO, Mark Allen could beat Robbo. Michael White has no chance, he's been so poor in this match and Robbo is far more consistent than Higgins.

Agreed, but I doubt if Allen will be consistent against Neil. He looks to fall apart when he faces him the least few years.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Scratch that, Michael White doesn't even deserve to be here tonight. Disgraceful performance so far, some of those shots are criminal in a ranking quarter final.

Postby TheRocket

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:I'd like to see a Ronnie v. Allen final. Both likeable.

The final has to be Ronnie vs Robbo. It just has to be.

Fully agree. They should be playing each other a lot more than they have done so far.

Postby Master Blaster

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:I'd like to see a Ronnie v. Allen final. Both likeable.

The final has to be Ronnie vs Robbo. It just has to be.

There's many a form player who's fluffed a semi, Robbo and Ronnie included. I've seen both peak a bit early then have a bad semi.

Allen is likeable, been through a bit in recent years. Would be nice to see him at the top table again. Robbo, just not likeable at all, up his own chuff. I don't want no bean burger for the main course thanks. rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Only started watching now. So has White thrown his toys out of the pram here or what?

He has.

Credit to Allen for getting White to crack up mentally.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Cloud Strife wrote:Only started watching now. So has White thrown his toys out of the pram here or what?

That's an understatement. Michael has looked like he's been trying to double or triple every ball he's gone for into other pockets.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

He has.

Credit to Allen for getting White to crack up mentally.

He did nothing special. Just stole a frame after needing snookers and having a decent run of the ball.

Postby Cloud Strife

boris_the_butcher wrote:I'm watching this match and the biggest question I ask myself is who has the worst diet of these two. The battle of the ever expanding waistlines.

Worryingly they're both young guys as well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

boris_the_butcher wrote:I'm watching this match and the biggest question I ask myself is who has the worst diet of these two. The battle of the ever expanding waistlines.

:chuckle: