Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:4-2 - is their another match?

No Luca v Ding is already on the other table.

Poor cameraman. Imagine having to gather up all your equipment and trekking all the way to the other side of the arena.

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Skullman wrote:

They could move the cameras.

A logistical nightmare. Would never happen.

Postby Holden Chinaski

This is the problem with snooker. Is it so hard to move the cameras? Or just have more cameras? FFS. It's a joke. Makes snooker look lik a amateur sport.

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:This is the problem with snooker. Is it so hard to move the cameras? Or just have more cameras? FFS. It's a joke. Makes snooker look lik a amateur sport.

Lots of things about snooker make it seem like a amateur sport at times...

Postby Cloud Strife

AC or LT? wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:
Skullman wrote:

They could move the cameras.

A logistical nightmare. Would never happen.

They do it at the UK Championship.

Yeah, I know. I was being sarcastic.

Postby Master Blaster

Holden Chinaski wrote:They should really start keeping stats on how many kicks the top players get at tournaments. Those percentages would be interesting. Would be great to see if some players have much more than others. Ronnie definitely gets much less. Also if he gets one, he doesn't moan as much about it.

Doesn't ask for the bloody CB to be cleaned every five minutes even when he doesn't get a kick. Robbo is terrible for this, Selby as well. Toilet breaks, time wasting, all so they can settle their nerves and make excuses.

Postby Master Blaster

masterdoctorgenius wrote:another failure coming up for trump the thrash talker

" i am playing well" "i can beat anybody" "i need only a bit of luck"

Trump asking for luck is like the West Coast of Scotland asking for rain.........

Postby pasunegirafe

Thought Judd looked a bit twitchy at times when playing a shot.

Matches really should be best of 9 in this round. A bit disappointing that they're only showing one match and it's already done by 9pm UK time.

Postby Skullman

pasunegirafe wrote:Thought Judd looked a bit twitchy at times when playing a shot.

Matches really should be best of 9 in this round. A bit disappointing that they're only showing one match and it's already done by 9pm UK time.

TBH since we're down to four sessions a day from yesterday, it could've been best of 9 since then.