Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

I really should do some work. But there's not much going on, and as I'm going away tomorrow I can't really start anything to time consuming this afternoon. Can't leave anything half-finished, if I'm not in tomorrow.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I really should do some work. But there's not much going on, and as I'm going away tomorrow I can't really start anything to time consuming this afternoon. Can't leave anything half-finished, if I'm not in tomorrow.

that's the problem with being a heart surgeon :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I really should do some work. But there's not much going on, and as I'm going away tomorrow I can't really start anything to time consuming this afternoon. Can't leave anything half-finished, if I'm not in tomorrow.

I'm performing a breast enlargement on a young girl later.

I aint bothered. I'd be quite happy to stay late.

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:

Is SnookerFan a heart surgeon then? I always assumed he had an office job.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

I'm performing a breast enlargement on a young girl later.

I aint bothered. I'd be quite happy to stay late.

how did that vagina plasti go last week, was she happy with the work you did on her ??? :wave:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Do ES have something against Fu? There was a plant on that Robbo didn't notice and his safety ended up letting Fu in, but when Fu didn't notice the plant, they tear into him.

Postby Smart

Cheshire Cat wrote:Do ES have something against Fu? There was a plant on that Robbo didn't notice and his safety ended up letting Fu in, but when Fu didn't notice the plant, they tear into him.

Probably see him as an easy target, surprised they having called him a chinky. :wave:

Postby Gridlock

Smart wrote:this black cherry cider is bucking lush :wave:

Am envious...last night's bourbon is only a memory. Haven't checked yet but what happened to Gouldy? Besides losing that is.

Postby Smart

Gridlock wrote:
Smart wrote:this black cherry cider is bucking lush :wave:

Am envious...last night's bourbon is only a memory. Haven't checked yet but what happened to Gouldy? Besides losing that is.

I expect he is moving thru the gears on Facebook right at this moment. :wave:

Postby Alyt

masterdoctorgenius wrote:ronnie cant pot two balls

The day i have my entire net worth on him.

#wakeup

Postby Wildey

masterdoctorgenius wrote:first proper test for higgo and struggling

i wont say hes struggling because i cant see how hes playing.

reality is White is quality and when 2 quality players play 1 has to lose