Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

AC or LT? wrote:Shaun Murphy, Mark Allen and Matt from PSB have gone for dinner together. FYI

Good. Murphy left Allen hanging in an Indian restaurant yesterday. Disgrace.

Postby Skullman

Be stupid if that's what it was. It's not like he can give them 25,000 bonus ranking points for having dinner with him.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Be stupid if that's what it was. It's not like he can give them 25,000 bonus ranking points for having dinner with him.

Yeah, I think he was joking, Skull.

Postby kolompar

SnookerFan wrote:
Skullman wrote:Be stupid if that's what it was. It's not like he can give them 25,000 bonus ranking points for having dinner with him.

Yeah, I think he was joking, Skull.

You can't even joke on this forum?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Willie Thorne should be relegated to only the Welsh Open and Dom Dale should get promoted to doing coms at the World Championships. Infinitely better.

Postby Master Blaster

Cheshire Cat wrote:Willie Thorne should be relegated to only the Welsh Open and Dom Dale should get promoted to doing coms at the World Championships. Infinitely better.

Yep, and drop Taylor for Ebdon and we've got some progress on the beeb.

Postby SnookerFan

Master Blaster wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Willie Thorne should be relegated to only the Welsh Open and Dom Dale should get promoted to doing coms at the World Championships. Infinitely better.

Yep, and drop Taylor for Ebdon and we've got some progress on the beeb.

Agrees.

Though the BBC wouldn't know progress if it bit them on the bottom.

Postby Cloud Strife

Looks like another evening match that won't go beyond the hour.

Do the right thing World Snooker / BBC Wales and show Brecel v Ding ffs.

Postby Cheshire Cat

There's something about Joe Perry that just makes him hard not to like. Can't say I mind who wins this one.

Postby Andy Spark

I'm surprised BBC Wales are televising this, it is supposed to be a Welsh tournament for Welsh people, I would like to see every match feature two Welsh players and both commentators should always be Welsh. There should be Welsh cameramen, Welsh table engineers, Welsh presenters, and the audience should be comprised of entirely Welshmen and Welshwomen.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Andy Spark wrote:I'm surprised BBC Wales are televising this, it is supposed to be a Welsh tournament for Welsh people, I would like to see every match feature two Welsh players and both commentators should always be Welsh. There should be Welsh cameramen, Welsh table engineers, Welsh presenters, and the audience should be comprised of entirely Welshmen and Welshwomen.

I think we Islanders should chip in and buy the rights to the Welsh from the BBC. We could make a better job of it.

Postby Andy Spark

Cheshire Cat wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:I'm surprised BBC Wales are televising this, it is supposed to be a Welsh tournament for Welsh people, I would like to see every match feature two Welsh players and both commentators should always be Welsh. There should be Welsh cameramen, Welsh table engineers, Welsh presenters, and the audience should be comprised of entirely Welshmen and Welshwomen.

I think we Islanders should chip in and buy the rights to the Welsh from the BBC. We could make a better job of it.

I notice that before they sacked him, Clive Everton was turned down from commentating in this event because he was considered "not Welsh enough", this was in spite of actually being half Welsh.

Postby SnookerFan

They can give me my English money back then.

Postby Skullman

Holden Chinaski wrote:They should put some welsh sheep in the arena as well.

Walk on girls should only be for the Shootout.