Post a reply

BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 15th of February ~ Sunday 21st of February at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

Between them the Last 16 line up has won 113 Ranking events in 23 years.

Its one of the strongest last 16 line ups ever with every one bar Yu Delu having played a ranking final.

It will be a intreaging day with so many of the matches finely balanced.

Who will reach the quarter Finals?

DRAW

Last 16

John Higgins v Michael White Higgins leads 2-0
Mark Allen v Barry Hawkins Allen leads 9-4
Luca Brecel v Ding Junhui Ding Junhui leads 1-0
Marco Fu v Neil Robertson 8-8
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Selby v Mark J Williams Selby leads 13-10
Yu Delu v Ronnie O'Sullivan 1-1
Judd Trump v Joe Perry Trump leads 8-3
Martin Gould v Ben Woollaston Gould leads 4-2

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Cue Guru

AC or LT? wrote:
Cue Guru wrote:So higgins/robbo and ronnie/judd semis. could we ask for more?

Hawkins v Fu and Yu Delu v Perry

Every neutral's dream! <laugh>

Postby Cue Guru

Gridlock wrote:I'm gonna be first to say:"GO SELBY!"

Your snooker idol is Alex and you're saying go Selby? Seriously? Is this Jekyl or Hyde talking?

Postby Gridlock

Listen mr guru. ..you don't know me and you may not realize or realise that I am a relatively new snooker follower and yes I learned about the hurricane after the fact. Why the hell can't I go for Selby? You are trolling me pure and simple.

Postby LC

This has probably been asked before, why is it only bbc Wales, if they've got the rights why not show it on bbc 2 for the whole country even if it's just highlights ?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Looking forward to Belgian Bullet v Chinese Sensation, Darth Selby v the Welsh Potting Machine and of course Rocket v Yu.

Hong Kong Fuey v Toilet Break Ice Rattler and the Wizard v White Lightning could be good as well.

Postby Smart

s/fan :hatoff:

top of the morning to ye !!!

I have decided to have a mini blow out today. I have had my breakfast which consisted of weetoos (1 bowl thereof) and 3 kiwis (sliced in half and spooned out).

Its cold outside and I don't fancy going out, so gonna have me a drink and some snacks whilst watching the snooker.

last evening I stocked up on booze from my local Sainberriies. I have some of the funny cider (black cherry Bulmers). It was recommended to me by a guy in store who said it was "awesome". I have some bacon rashers (frazzles imitations) or some onion rings.

S/fan - bacon rashers or onions rings ??

S/fan - is it okay to start drinking now ???

:wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:s/fan :hatoff:

S/fan - bacon rashers or onions rings ??

S/fan - is it okay to start drinking now ???

:wave:

S/fan - bacon rashers or onions rings ?? I personally prefer Onion Rings. The Tesco ones are quite nice, but cost a whopping £1.04. At Sainsburys, they are £1 and are fairly edible with a 4p saving. I get a big bag in sometimes when I'm having a drink with my mate. They keep promising to get some from the Asda near them. I need to tell them to remember next time.

S/fan - is it okay to start drinking now ??? I once went to the pub to watch an England rugby game when they were playing in Australia. It was about 9:30am and I was eating bacon sandiwches and having a pint, the staff didn't mind. In fact the dirtiest look I got was when I ordered a second bacon sandwich. Drinking before midday, fine. Enjoying their food so much I had seconds, I was the greediest of fat chameleons in their eyes....

Postby Master Blaster

Gridlock wrote:Oh yeah and mr guru I am a US snooker fan got a problem with that?

I am sorry to hear your nationality is a burden to you. Glad to see a yank appreciating snooker. Personally, I love your 9-ball, great fun.
;-)

Postby SnookerFan

I still got a shit-ton of chocolates left over from Christmas. Even after Saturday where I managed to palm off some shortbread on somebody.

I might have some Maltesers or some of those ones with Strawberry cream inside in tonight. Oooh, just remembered I got some chocolate liqueurs. Maybe I'll save those, being that I am already planning to have a few pints in Cardiff.

Postby Master Blaster

SnookerFan wrote:I still got a shit-ton of chocolates left over from Christmas. Even after Saturday where I managed to palm off some shortbread on somebody.

I might have some Maltesers or some of those ones with Strawberry cream inside in tonight. Oooh, just remembered I got some chocolate liqueurs. Maybe I'll save those, being that I am already planning to have a few pints in Cardiff.

Might be an idea to book in a triple heart by-pass as well.

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:That order of play is wrong. The QFs are tomorrow not 11pm tonight.

And look. There's no play on Saturday.

Those cheeky chameleons sold me a ticket. :grrr:

Postby AC or LT?

SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:That order of play is wrong. The QFs are tomorrow not 11pm tonight.

And look. There's no play on Saturday.

Those cheeky chameleons sold me a ticket. :grrr:

Never a mistake like that when Wildey used to make his own of order of play rather than cheap out with a link/