Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 16 !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

The number of mental scars Trump has suffered through deciders must be sickening. Ronnie in the UK final, Bingham in the world semis, Kyren in Shanghai, Perry here, they're the most recent ones I can remember. The 'profile' thing the beeb did on top 16, i'm pretty sure Trump had a terrible percentage of deciding frames won.

Postby Andy Spark

Master Blaster wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:another failure coming up for trump the thrash talker

" i am playing well" "i can beat anybody" "i need only a bit of luck"

Trump asking for luck is like the West Coast of Scotland asking for rain.........

<laugh> Yes, he gets a lot of good luck, but also bad luck because his type of game relies on more random elements than the other top players. It means that when he goes through a period of getting mostly good luck he must be so annoying to play against.

Postby Master Blaster

Cheshire Cat wrote:The number of mental scars Trump has suffered through deciders must be sickening. Ronnie in the UK final, Bingham in the world semis, Kyren in Shanghai, Perry here, they're the most recent ones I can remember. The 'profile' thing the beeb did on top 16, i'm pretty sure Trump had a terrible percentage of deciding frames won.

he cues across the ball on feathers then corrects his cue action on delivery, this is a big fault in his technique. He hits em too hard. And when push comes to shove, if he doesn't correct properly on delivery but twitches or snatches a little, he can miss by miles. And when the pressure is on, that's when his technique fails the most. I'm amazed he hasn't seen a coach to sort it. Bingo had a problem of cueing across the ball, saw coach, got a sight right built into his cue and he's improved loads over the last few years. But Judd actually believes he's the best cueist out there. He's completely wrong.

Postby Alyt

Why snooker players forfeit decisive frames when they are a few snooker behind ?

It's not like they had a clock like a football match.

Postby Master Blaster

Alyt wrote:Why snooker players forfeit decisive frames when they are a few snooker behind ?

Because if they play on and on, and still lose, they look like cockwombles.

Better to concede graciously and keep your pride intact than look desperate.

Postby AC or LT?

Master Blaster wrote:
Alyt wrote:Why snooker players forfeit decisive frames when they are a few snooker behind ?

What a load of bull. Carrying on shows determination and should be par for the course.

Postby Master Blaster

AC or LT? wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:

What a load of bull. Carrying on shows determination and should be par for the course.

An Ebdon fan speaks. :john: Let's drag it out! rofl

Luckily most of the players know that by the time you get to the three or four snookers required stage, the chance of winning is very slim and not worth the huge amount of cockwombleness and lack of respect you'll earn from the guys on the circuit.

Judd plays for four snookers, fails then has to walk around tournaments like this :emb:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Fun fact: since the 2012 Welsh Open semi which Selby won, every match between him and O'sullivan since has 'alternated' - e.g Selby won then Ronnie won, Selby won then Ronnie won etc. If that kept up, then Selby would win next seeing as Ronnie won at the Masters.

That aside, looks close between Ding and Luca.

Edit: looks like Ding is on a break to win the match.