Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Cue Guru

Skullman wrote:And now it's over. What a nice, long evening of televised snooker. Great choice of match WS.

Quality is always better than quantity Selby fan!

Ron is obviously feeling pukka, the scary phrase he used was 'steamroller'.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I'll probably spend the night giving the Snooker Scene podcasts a listen, been meaning to do that for a while.

Postby eraserhead

Cheshire Cat wrote:I'll probably spend the night giving the Snooker Scene podcasts a listen, been meaning to do that for a while.

The Dale one is really good!

Postby Andy Spark

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Ronnie in 2016:

15 matches played, 15 wins
18 century breaks

Another stat is 22 of his last 23 frames won. :D

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Selby will be Ronnie's first real test. Looking forward to that one.

Assuming MJW doesn't win.

Postby Cloud Strife

Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:Selby will be Ronnie's first real test. Looking forward to that one.

MJW will also be a good test.

Postby Cheshire Cat

You get the feeling that both MJW and Selby will have one eye on a possible meeting with Ronnie. Selby will be gunning for another go at Ronnie and/or Robbo after his recent big losses to them and MJW loves the occasion, especially in his home venue.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. Ronnie beat both of them in the Masters so things are looking good.

Postby Cue Guru

Skullman wrote:

I'd love that, MJW beating Selby then posting his usual rubbish against Ron. rofl

Postby eraserhead

Skullman wrote:Mike White beats Wenbo 4-1. Faces Higgins. Felt like Higgins has slipped under the radar a bit.

I think Higgins has only conceded one frame so far.

edit: Most of the top 16 seem to be going along fairly well, which is something of a surprise this season.
Last edited by eraserhead on 17 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cue Guru

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Skullman wrote:

Maybe, maybe not. Ronnie beat both of them in the Masters so things are looking good.

It's quite funny, almost tragic if he's been using the wrong grip for 25yrs. Let's see if the LP grip holds up. If it does, then other players have a lot to be worried about, even the top pros.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I owe somebody a drink. When I got home, I realised that my bank card wasn't in my wallet.

I just nipped into the Morrison's Local. It had been handed in.

Pink Ball probably handed it in after he'd used it several times, then removed his finger prints. :wave: