Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Pedro147

Did someone say earlier in the thread that he's traded his break building for long pots or was it yesterday?

Hopefully if he can put it all together he can get to the latter stages of a tournament and stop this decline. It's a slippery slope. Before we know it he'll be playing Fergal O'Brien in qualifiers.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

masterdoctorgenius wrote:hahaha eurosport. studd thinks ronnie has only won one welsh open. did he start to watch snooker after 2005. he has 3 welsh opens studd. 3.

Didn't he also say that Ronnie could play Trump in the last 16?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pedro147 wrote:Did someone say earlier in the thread that he's traded his break building for long pots or was it yesterday?

Hopefully if he can put it all together he can get to the latter stages of a tournament and stop this decline. It's a slippery slope. Before we know it he'll be playing Fergal O'Brien in qualifiers.

Yeah I've been watching Ronnie decline for years. It's sad really. He's a shadow of his former self.

Postby Pedro147

SnookerFan wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:Willie Thorne said on Talksport yesterday that Judd Trump never made a 147 :)

Was he talking about in practice?

Possibly. He only likes to talk about things that matter.

Postby Andy Spark

Not for the first time the stats are wrong, no way was Ronnie at 100% safety success.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:Did someone say earlier in the thread that he's traded his break building for long pots or was it yesterday?

Yeah I've been watching Ronnie decline for years. It's sad really. He's a shadow of his former self.

haha Pedro. Put 50p in the troll box.

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:Willie Thorne said on Talksport yesterday that Judd Trump never made a 147 :)

Was he talking about in practice?

Eurosport was a little off with their stats too. Someone already mentioned it on here, but they kept saying that 2014 was the only Welsh title Ronnie had ever won.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Ding 2-2 Swahili

Any news on whether Joe Swail wore that dopey hat? :hatoff:

That's meant to be Swail, btw. Bloody auto-correct. :emb:

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:

The outlaw. :hatoff:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

That's meant to be Swail, btw. Bloody auto-correct. :emb:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I'm off in a bit. I'm going to watch some hammers from a posh suburb in London run round a pitch in Paris. :zzz:

I'll be watching too.

Good luck PSG. <ok>

Postby Cheshire Cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm off in a bit. I'm going to watch some hammers from a posh suburb in London run round a pitch in Paris. :zzz:

I'll be watching too.

Good luck PSG. <ok>

If I could make love to this comment, I would. PSG. :mosh2:

Postby Andy Spark

AC or LT? wrote:
Andy Spark wrote:Not for the first time the stats are wrong, no way was Ronnie at 100% safety success.

I don't think Tian potted a ball from his safety, that's how they calculate it for the BBC I think.

I believe Ronnie played out of a snooker in one frame and left a potable red on which was potted by Tian in the right black cushion pocket.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:I hope someone else makes four centuries in 30 minutes tonight just to snake hiss him off.

There isn't anyone else who could do that right now

Rod Lawler can.