Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

ROS back to his whipped back 2004 hairstyle. He's in aggressive mood today, played like 5 or 6 cannons in the first frame alone with only blues.

Postby Cheshire Cat

This is looking like O'Sullivan v Walden 2014 Masters all over again. Was hoping Tian would put it up to him and give him a run, but he hasn't even scored a point yet. Must score soon, because Ronnie has made breaks of 110 and 90-odd.

The first 2 frames have been like 5 minutes long, each.
Last edited by Cheshire Cat on 16 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I have a feeling Ronnie wins this tournament. Now he's drummed up a bit of controversy, I can see him being up for it.

:john:

I said Ronnie would win before the tournament started.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I have a feeling Ronnie wins this tournament. Now he's drummed up a bit of controversy, I can see him being up for it.

:john:

I said Ronnie would win before the tournament started.

Postby Holden Chinaski

He has his flaws, and he's aging, but he's still the best snooker player out there without a doubt. A joy to watch. His cue action is sublime.

Postby Cheshire Cat

The sad thing is, because of yesterday's controversy which had a 'bigger than snooker' story to it, this will just be brushed under the carpet as another day at the office. Still, as a snooker fan, this is lovely to watch.

Postby Cloud Strife

Good performance from Ronnie. Bodes well for the rest of the tournament.

This whole controversy over the 146 break may well have focused him to try and win this event.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
Cheshire Cat wrote:Image

In case anyone missed the stats..

Haha nice screen grab. How many long pots did he take on? I was only watching towards the end

I only watched the last 20 minutes....oh wait that was 90% of the whole match.