Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Just curious; does anyone have any experience with the Eurosport player, for mobile or tablet? Was thinking of subscribing just for the additional coverage they offer compared to the Beeb, but reviews of it seem to be all over the place.

Postby SnookerFan

Unfortunately not, I only ever watch it on my TV.

I've wondered the same thing. It could be good to have, considering how often Eurosport fail to televise the final.

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Ken Doherty Official ‏@kendoherty1997 Don't know what all the fuss is about @ronnieo147 not going for the 147 today,I missed the black on purpose cos I didn't like the car

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Ken Doherty Official ‏@kendoherty1997 Don't know what all the fuss is about @ronnieo147 not going for the 147 today,I missed the black on purpose cos I didn't like the car

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

hahahahahahahahaha KEN-DO!

Postby Cheshire Cat

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

pmsl

Ken. Legend.

Postby Dan-cat

Cheshire Cat wrote:Just curious; does anyone have any experience with the Eurosport player, for mobile or tablet? Was thinking of subscribing just for the additional coverage they offer compared to the Beeb, but reviews of it seem to be all over the place.

It's fine, use it on my iPhone, macbook and sometimes iPad.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Murphy also going to a decider. White in with a chance.

Edit: ^cheers for the heads up. Will probably go ahead and get it.
Last edited by Cheshire Cat on 16 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby AC or LT?

Cheshire Cat wrote:Just curious; does anyone have any experience with the Eurosport player, for mobile or tablet? Was thinking of subscribing just for the additional coverage they offer compared to the Beeb, but reviews of it seem to be all over the place.

I used to use it before I had to make cutbacks in frivolous expenditure.

It's fine for computers and tablets with a wi-fi connection. Don't touch the mobile player, it takes for ever to load and when it does it freezes every five minutes. This was a couple of months ago.

Postby Cheshire Cat

AC or LT? wrote:

I used to use it before I had to make cutbacks in frivolous expenditure.

It's fine for computers and tablets with a wi-fi connection. Don't touch the mobile player, it takes for ever to load and when it does it freezes every five minutes. This was a couple of months ago.

Cheers, i'll give it a go and see what it's like.

Good red from White to get in and clear up. :hatoff:

Postby Cheshire Cat

Tian Pengfei leads the H2H 2-0. As the favourite, I firmly expect him to increase that lead to 3-0.

Trying my best to say that with a straight face. Really.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Trump match is dross.

Tom Ford in the deciding frame earlier; almost spat my tea out laughing when he tried to 'go into the pack' off the blue and went straight into the bottom left corner with top spin. pmsl

Postby SnookerFan

AC or LT? wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/5510604/Exclusive-interview-with-Ronnie-OSullivans-teenage-love-child.html

Hope the narcissistic addict and tosser loses.

I have a feeling Ronnie wins this tournament. Now he's drummed up a bit of controversy, I can see him being up for it.

Postby Cheshire Cat

I always thought he looked a little like Dwayne Johnson, 'The Rock', in that picture.

IRL, not so much.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Trump. Almost one of the best colour clearances barring the misjudged cannon on the black. Good steal. :hatoff: