Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Only caught Ronnie's interview when it was uploaded, shame Eurosport can't do any. I lol'd at Ronnie having a joke with Willie, saying he prefers playing him because he can barely make a 30 break in the exhibitions and Ian hunt goes:

"I feel like i've walked into Ronnie's kitchen and Willie is in there." -- implying Willie gets so owned by Ronnie in exhibitions that he's his housewife or something? <laugh>

Postby Cheshire Cat

Nice to have Terry doing comms for BBC. Always enjoy hearing him talk about the mental side of the game, you don't hear it from many other commentators.

Postby 151kbar151

Cheshire Cat wrote:Nice to have Terry doing comms for BBC. Always enjoy hearing him talk about the mental side of the game, you don't hear it from many other commentators.

Nice until he starts swearing once again :D

Postby Cheshire Cat

Willie loves Mark Williams something serious. A new tip does play a part, but it doesn't excuse all of the absolute dross Willams have played so far. The free ball black miss was inexcusable.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Williams through playing just as bad as he did yesterday. Would like to think he picks up a bit.

Postby Master Blaster

Cheshire Cat wrote:Williams through playing just as bad as he did yesterday. Would like to think he picks up a bit.

He needs to pratice hard and keep up with Higgins and ROS, they're the same vintage. Turning up and pickin up his giro is way below the standard Williams is capable of.

Frazer Patrick, Frazz, or whatever. There ain't much sun in Glasgee but you'd still make more money on an ice cream van talent blocker.

rofl
Last edited by Master Blaster on 16 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Lives scores are going bonkers. One minute Selby is on a 27 break and the next.. well 15 minutes later he's still on a 27 break. Anyone know what's up?

Postby Cheshire Cat

Good win for Gould. Took some bottle to battle back from 3-1 down. 2-2 between Lines and Selby, can't imagine either are pleased playing at this hour.

Postby Cheshire Cat

Dunno' if I'll stay up for the remainder of Mark's match, but good luck to him. Let's not forget to wish Happy Birthday to Brendan Moore today too.

Postby pasunegirafe

:phew: Mark wins the 5th frame after needing 1 snooker to score 52-51.
3-2 Selby

Cheshire Cat wrote:Dunno' if I'll stay up for the remainder of Mark's match, but good luck to him. Let's not forget to wish Happy Birthday to Brendan Moore today too.

I love Brendan Moore. Great ref.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Ding wins in a decider as does Luca once again! :D

:bowdown:

I'm so happy Ding is starting to play good again. It was such a shame to see someone with such talent play so bad... Let's hope he keeps improving.

Luca's doing good as well. As is Ronnie. My favourite players are in good form! :happy: