Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Welsh Open Last 128!!!!!

Postby Cheshire Cat

Beeb is a disgrace - no more matches tonight on TV, red button, online, nothing. Instead they fill up the red button with rugby highlights. I assume Eurosport is still showing it? Only have freeview at my grandmother's.

Postby PLtheRef

151kbar151 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Does anyone remember when Andy Hicks used to be good?

Our commentator said that he used to be no. 17 and reached few rankings semis...

That's right, He reached the Semi-Finals at the Crucible on debut in 1995 as well as Semi-Finals at the Grand Prix, UK Championship and Masters - and then got to 17th in the rankings during the 1996/97 season and drew Hendry first round in 1997. After that he seemed to decline somewhat and though he reached the Crucible in 2001 - running into O'Sullivan he'd by that point dropped to 36th and by the time he next won a Crucible match - against Hann in 2004 (before again running into and giving O'Sullivan a real run for his money) he'd dropped to 62nd

Postby fridge46

Cheshire Cat wrote:Beeb is a disgrace - no more matches tonight on TV, red button, online, nothing. Instead they fill up the red button with rugby highlights. I assume Eurosport is still showing it? Only have freeview at my grandmother's.

Agreed.

They are showing Rugby highlights all night - the segment itself is probably only 15 minutes long!!

I couldnt be fussed changing rooms to watch on Eurosport so watching Rally highlights haha

Postby eraserhead

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:This is the third time Hamilton and Bingham have played each other this season.

What a time to be alive.

:chuckle:

I thought it was worth noting. :emb:

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:This is the third time Hamilton and Bingham have played each other this season.

What a time to be alive.

:chuckle:

I thought it was worth noting. :emb:

Just joshing with you, chief.

Postby Cheshire Cat

You know you're fed up with your Law finals when your mind is seriously giving thought to:
1. Bingham defending the World Title and breaking the Crucible Curse
or
2. Ding winning the Worlds this year.

My money is on 2. I want Ding to fall in love with the game again.