Post a reply

Re: 918.Com German Masters Final !!

Postby NNear

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:FFS, I think somebody shouted "miss" when Luca was down on the shot!

Ronnie fans in da house.

buck off

Postby snucar

NNear wrote:Gould plays a far more mature game than Brecel. Obviously, that makes a lot of sense given their experience, but the likes of Hendry and O'Sullivan were certainly substantially ahead of Brecel at the same age in terms of play, match temperament and tactical ability.

Well said, but it's not only that...there is virtually nothing in Brecel's game to suggest that he is trully a great talent. The guy has even some surprising issues with his fundementals and he's 20 already. Hardly a kid anymore...

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:FFS, I think somebody shouted "miss" when Luca was down on the shot!

Ronnie fans in da house.

buck off

You buck Off.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Ronnie fans in da house.

buck off

You buck Off.

No, You buck off! :wild:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Ronnie fans in da house.

buck off

You buck Off.

No, You buck off! :wild:

Chicken Madras.

Postby QSM

snucar wrote:
NNear wrote:Gould plays a far more mature game than Brecel. Obviously, that makes a lot of sense given their experience, but the likes of Hendry and O'Sullivan were certainly substantially ahead of Brecel at the same age in terms of play, match temperament and tactical ability.

Well said, but it's not only that...there is virtually nothing in Brecel's game to suggest that he is trully a great talent. The guy has even some surprising issues with his fundementals and he's 20 already. Hardly a kid anymore...

And yet he's the youngest player in the top-32 by 4 years.

But I partly agree, he's been touted as a future world champion for a while, and being a big fan of his I watch every streamed match and he flatters to decieve in most of them. Future top-16 player? With a bit more of development: YES. Future WC? Can't see it tbh.

Postby Cue Guru

snucar wrote:

But capable of 147s at any time, e.g. his headcam 147. He's talented but needs help for sure.

Postby Wildey

he is capable just needs to tighten up on some school boy errors

Postby hendry_fan

TheRocket wrote:
Skullman wrote:Pink ball battle.

Not really. Gould even choked with the safety.

Yep,rubbish safety from Gould,should,nt have left any chance of a pot on.