Post a reply

Re: 918.Com German Masters Final !!

Postby hendry_fan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:the eurosport coverage reached a whole new level this week. could soon overtake the bbc. like the previews, the interviews, the punidts, the "him or me" play

Yep,totally agree with that!. <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

masterdoctorgenius wrote:the eurosport coverage reached a whole new level this week. could soon overtake the bbc. like the previews, the interviews, the punidts, the "him or me" play

I agree. Better than BBC in my opinion. More professional, less bull.

Postby eraserhead

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Just keep colin Murray away and I'm sold.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

I aint really been watching.

I ilke that they have analysis, I just found the people doing it dull. Especially Matt Smith.

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:https://www.snookerisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6396

Strife

Q: Who is Roland ? :wave:

He's the admin, owner and general manager of Snooker Island. That's what I've heard.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I aint really been watching.

I ilke that they have analysis, I just found the people doing it dull. Especially Matt Smith.

Excuse me !!

Matt Smith is a dullard of the highest order.

That is all I wish to say on this subject.

Case closed. :wave:

Postby Smart

Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:https://www.snookerisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6396

Strife

He's the admin, owner and general manager of Snooker Island. That's what I've heard.

:weeds:

I thought he was the founder of TWITTER :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Smart wrote:

Strife

:weeds:

I thought he was the founder of TWITTER :wave:

A sheepish question, but what's TWITTER plz???

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Two cack players here. One is a choking bottler, the other is overhyped to death.

so standard of play these days is crap?

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Two cack players here. One is a choking bottler, the other is overhyped to death.

so standard of play these days is crap?

Yes, almost as bad as the early 90s. :wave:

Postby NNear

Gould plays a far more mature game than Brecel. Obviously, that makes a lot of sense given their experience, but the likes of Hendry and O'Sullivan were certainly substantially ahead of Brecel at the same age in terms of play, match temperament and tactical ability.

Postby snucar

Spot on!

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:FFS, I think somebody shouted "miss" when Luca was down on the shot!

Ronnie fans in da house.

buck off