76 PASUNEGIRAFE 16 - 3
65 WILDEY 16 - 0
56 KOLOMPAR 12 - 1
52 THECLEAVER 11 - 2
36 CLARA8633 9 - 0

Re: 918.Com German Masters Final !!

Postby hendry_fan

I was right again for once,i predicted he,d win. :-D

Congrats to Martin,thouroughly deserved,no doubt bout that,very pleased for him. :clap: :win:

Hard luck to Luca,but as many have already said,written,he,s good,but unfortunatly only in patches,he still makes far too many mistakes in all departments of the game,of course he,s still very young,which some still seem to forget,only time will tell if he becomes a GREAT or not.

Postby Skullman

Gouldy picked the right time for a confidence boost as well. Pretty much solid snooker for a month (even though some of it is CL and the Shootout) and not many gaps after then either.

Postby Vallomas

I was afraid that the trophy would slip from Martin's hands while he was showing it to the crowd.

Well done, Gouldy, I am so happy for him. He deserved a full ranking title and I hope that this win will boost his confidence.

He's on No 14 of the ranking now and has clinched his place at the Crucible.

Postby hendry_fan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I bet Hendry's in a bad mood.

<laugh>

He has,nt been on Twitter since the 28th of Jan,when Frank Callan passed away and he,s probably busy anyway,but it would,nt surprise me at all if he followed at least a bit o this tourney or that he at least sometimes looks,looked at the results.
Last edited by hendry_fan on 08 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Vallomas wrote:I was afraid that the trophy would slip from Martin's hands while he was showing it to the crowd. .

I was waiting for that..

Postby eraserhead

Michael White could miss out on the crucible again hasn't really done much this season.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

LC wrote:Well done, he's hard to dislike but he's still the dull side of snooker a chizzy from the darts world, brecel should be stepping up and winning titles but he's not good enough

To be fair Gould seems a bit smarter than Chizzy, although it would be hard not to.

Postby SnookerFan

LC wrote:Well done, he's hard to dislike but he's still the dull side of snooker a chizzy from the darts world, brecel should be stepping up and winning titles but he's not good enough

I want to like Gould, but after certain comments to me on Facebook, I wonder if there's something as bit off.

Don't see why you'd call him boring though. I don't see what is boring about him. Though I don't know who Chzzy is, so can't really compare.

Postby PoolBoy

Vallomas wrote:I was afraid that the trophy would slip from Martin's hands while he was showing it to the crowd.

Well done, Gouldy, I am so happy for him. He deserved a full ranking title and I hope that this win will boost his confidence.

He's on No 14 of the ranking now and has clinched his place at the Crucible.

I've a feeling there's one more seeding 'revision' to come, before being guaranteed a place at the Crucible?
Plenty to play for everyone with the Welsh and Chinese Opens plus the Grand Prix and PTC Finals (with one PTC event in Poland still to play).

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:

I want to like Gould, but after certain comments to me on Facebook, I wonder if there's something as bit off.

Don't see why you'd call him boring though. I don't see what is boring about him. Though I don't know who Chzzy is, so can't really compare.

What were the certain comments?.

"Chizzy" is Dave Chisnall,he,s currently world nr 10.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:

He basically sent me a PM saying he'd noticed one of the females on my friends listed, and enquired if it would be alright to ask her out.

Postby Master Blaster

No doubt. He'll be thinking, Higgins got titles, Bingo got titles, Ronnie got titles and now the cream, choker Gouldy ain't chokin no more and he's go one. Why did I retire! I can beat these blind folded. Actually, he can't.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

He basically sent me a PM saying he'd noticed one of the females on my friends listed, and enquired if it would be alright to ask her out.

Ah,yeah,now that you,ve written it again,i do now remember you writin it here once bfore.

I,m sure now that he,s won this German Masters and is now 80,000 Euros richer that he won,t need to ask any of your female freinds out . ;-) :-D

I just saw this on Judds Twitter btw,.......

"Congratulations to Martin Gould!!! Nice fruit bowl". <laugh>

+ he seems relieved that his *125* break was enough to earn him the highest break prize. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Master Blaster wrote:

No doubt. He'll be thinking, Higgins got titles, Bingo got titles, Ronnie got titles and now the cream, choker Gouldy ain't chokin no more and he's go one. Why did I retire! I can beat these blind folded. Actually, he can't.

Remember when Gould beat him at the Welsh Open, and kind of announced himself. I saw him a day or so later in a cheap B&B eating breakfast cereal.

I was like; "Is that the guy who beat Hendry?" Now he's won a ranker. :D

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:

Remember when Gould beat him at the Welsh Open, and kind of announced himself. I saw him a day or so later in a cheap B&B eating breakfast cereal.

I was like; "Is that the guy who beat Hendry?" Now he's won a ranker. :D

I can remember him beatin Hendry in that match,he played very well,i can remember him pottin a difficult black to wrap up the match,i was thinking,don,t pot it,please don,t pot it,and the bugger goes and pots it. >-( <laugh>

Gouldys last match against Hendry,he narrowly lost though,5 frames to 4 at the China Open in 2012.

So,thats enuff from me for the mom,i,m off to play sum snooker with the nr 1 player in my club.

Take care. :-)

Postby Master Blaster

LC wrote:Chizzy is a charisma vacuum, a duller mark selby if you will

Have you got any ideas to make snooker more exciting. Do you think it needs pepping up with some noise, girls, crowd involvement? What would you change?

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:I literally only saw Gouldy-balls lift the trophy, it was the first time I'd had a minute to watch and it was all over.

Any decent matches I should recap?

There were none.