Post a reply

Re: 918.Com German Masters Last 32 !!

Postby LC

This must slightly annoying for the German fans and tournament organisers that some of the top players aren't there, of course they were not good enough to qualify, but still I'd be a bit cheesed off if it was my tourney

Postby SnookerFan

LC wrote:This must slightly annoying for the German fans and tournament organisers that some of the top players aren't there, of course they were not good enough to qualify, but still I'd be a bit cheesed off if it was my tourney

There's still decent enough players there to make it a good tournament. :hatoff:

Postby eraserhead

SnookerFan wrote:World Snooker's A-Z of Steven Hallworth.

http://www.worldsnooker.com/the-a-to-z- ... hallworth/

Learn all about Selby's opponent. :D

YIKES! – Do you have any phobias?
"I have one called Trypophobia which is a fear of anything with lots of holes in it."

WTF? do pockets count as holes, is he scared of a snooker table?

Love this event only wish there was more than one tv table, hoping Luca, Maguire and kyren do well.

Postby motorhead

eraserhead wrote:WTF? do pockets count as holes, is he scared of a snooker table?

but more importantly do women count for such phobia?

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:
eraserhead wrote:WTF? do pockets count as holes, is he scared of a snooker table?

but more importantly do women count for such phobia?

Does your brain?

Postby pasunegirafe

eraserhead wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:World Snooker's A-Z of Steven Hallworth.

http://www.worldsnooker.com/the-a-to-z- ... hallworth/

Learn all about Selby's opponent. :D

YIKES! – Do you have any phobias?
"I have one called Trypophobia which is a fear of anything with lots of holes in it."

WTF? do pockets count as holes, is he scared of a snooker table?

Love this event only wish there was more than one tv table, hoping Luca, Maguire and kyren do well.

It's anything with LOTS of holes in it, like these Trypophobia images. It's understandable why people have this fear.

Postby pasunegirafe

eraserhead wrote:
pasunegirafe wrote:It's anything with LOTS of holes in it, like these Trypophobia images. It's understandable why people have this fear.

:| is that a skin condition or something?

No, most of these images are photoshopped, but it's the pattern of holes that freaks people out.

Postby motorhead

David Hendon
@davehendon
We welcome Neil Robertson to the Eurosport team for the German Masters. He'll be with the boys in the studio.

Postby SnookerFan

motorhead wrote:David Hendon
@davehendon
We welcome Neil Robertson to the Eurosport team for the German Masters. He'll be with the boys in the studio.

Who are the boys?

I'd assumed we'd get Colin Murray with Ronnie and Jimmy. Is Neil Robertson there as well as those three, or instead of one of them?

Postby pasunegirafe

SnookerFan wrote:
motorhead wrote:David Hendon
@davehendon

Who are the boys?

I'd assumed we'd get Colin Murray with Ronnie and Jimmy. Is Neil Robertson there as well as those three, or instead of one of them?

It will be Neil with Ronnie and Jimmy, yes. Should be interesting...

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Apparently Matt Smith has stepped in to replace Colin Murray.

That's the sports presenter guy, not the Doctor Who actor.

yea He used to do Power Snooker on ITV and before that he had a 1 or 2 years with Hazel on the BBC

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:yea He used to do Power Snooker on ITV and before that he had a 1 or 2 years with Hazel on the BBC

Yeah, I remember him doing Power Snooker.

Can't remember him being at the BBC. He cant have been very memorable.

Postby eraserhead

I didn't watch eurosport at the uk because of Murray so this is good news.

Come on Mags and McManus!

Postby SnookerFan

Just taken a few minutes off of doing everybody else's job for them, to check on live scores.

It lists Dott as having won 5-0, Mags 4-1 up over Ken-Do and no other matches...

All matches pretty much over? Is Matt "The Doctor" Smith providing post-match analysis? :-D
Last edited by SnookerFan on 03 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

a short 2 hour session in Berlin with two 5-0 whitewash and a 5-1

Postby Andre147

I was expecting Pengfei to beat Dotty here, so very surprised to see Dott winning this one 5-0.

Selby TV match today was just getting job done, his opponent couldn't trouble him at any stage.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Apparently Zhao Xintong vs Luca Brecel is the televised game tomorrow afternoon.

tomorrow morning 9am GMT start time

Postby hendry_fan

Stephen Maguire 5-1 Ken Doherty.

Graeme Dott 5-0 Tian Pengfei.

Well,thats a braw start to the new year for the Scots,2 matches played and 2 wins,now if i,ve done my maths right,that means it,s a 100% record so far.

:happy:

And to add the cream on the cake,another one of my fav players=Selby,also won. :clap: